If I'm playing Bronze or Silver and I go down in the first wave, I just leave.

#1Edgemaster97Posted 1/9/2013 4:59:55 PM
I'm clearly not gonna be an asset to my team if I'm playing that badly. Might as well make myself scarce.
---
http://i53.tinypic.com/289j85i.gif
#2ssjmatthewPosted 1/9/2013 5:19:45 PM
Tbh, id rather have you stay.

Everyone goes through a bit of a s***** spell every once in a while, id rather have you come back to kick some ass in the next wave than be down a teammate.
---
If a woman sleeps with 10 men she's a slut, but if a man does it..........
He's gay, definitely gay.
#3NilesMonkeyPosted 1/9/2013 5:23:43 PM
When this happens to me, it always seems to be of the invisible/insta-grenade type.
---
***The preceding post may have contained spoilers.***
Gamertag: Niles2828
#4OverheadneroPosted 1/9/2013 5:54:39 PM
I don't really care if anyone goes down in the first wave. Might as well mess up earlier than later. What really would make you look bad, is if you use medi gel.
---
The King of Nothing
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2651/3883776084_f018034c0b.jpg
#5WatermelonFartsPosted 1/9/2013 5:55:50 PM
there hasn't been one person who hasn't went down on the first wave

don't be upset
---
Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
#6twinstarnumber1Posted 1/9/2013 5:57:34 PM
Only now you left the team to 3 man it, and sometimes another person doesn't show up to fill the spot you vacated. If they're a weak team you've screwed them. Even if you're not doing well you're still helping the team out if you're killing anything at all and/or drawing aggro away from them.

What annoys me is when i'm playing U/U/G and we get the collectors and someone winds up quitting on me, or the come into the game and quit cus they die right away.
---
XBL Gamertag: mydarkstar --- PSN: mydarkstar
#7MurphysGhostPosted 1/9/2013 6:00:13 PM
I'd say I die more often in Wave 1 than 2-5, since I'm not quite paying attention/being careful yet. It's no big deal, TC.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#8sheepman23Posted 1/9/2013 6:13:57 PM
I know exactly what you're talking about... however, don't be bummed by it. I've had days like that too, even with easy characters that I would normally dominate with. Don't quit though, as you're letting down your team if you do.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#9fennell92Posted 1/9/2013 6:19:12 PM
MurphysGhost posted...
I'd say I die more often in Wave 1 than 2-5, since I'm not quite paying attention/being careful yet. It's no big deal, TC.
#10cdog21Posted 1/9/2013 6:23:27 PM
I got dropped in the middle of an enemy spawn spot at the start of a bronze wave and got massacred. Used a medi-gel to get back up, but the same thing happened. Repeated this until I was dead for that wave.
---
Frylock you're like the A bomb. When you show up everybody dies - Master Shake ATHF