If I'm playing Bronze or Silver and I go down in the first wave, I just leave.

#11Tbx66Posted 1/9/2013 8:04:00 PM(edited)
So what. Grow a pair and try again. By leaving you prove you are an **** as well a *****.

Generally speaking of course.
---
"You assume i give a damn. That's cute."
#12RiKuToTheMiGhtYPosted 1/9/2013 8:18:55 PM
Everyone screws up or encounters some BS at some point, I have been dropped into games wave 1 and the horde is right on my spawn point so as soon as I get in I am down because of the swarm of enemies. I never use a medi gel when that happens either as its a waste and if the team is so bad they can't even make it on wave 1 there is no reason for me to waste resources on a sinking ship.
---
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.
#13BushidoEffect3Posted 1/9/2013 8:39:23 PM
On the contrary TC. if its bronze or Sil. Thats when I don't mind having to carry others because I know newer players chose that difficulty themselves. So I don't mind taking on more weight for them, give them some Silver credits, which they can spend to get better equipment.

Whereas my pet peeve is choosing Gold, then ending up with god awful players and we wipe because they weren't ready for it yet. Reach exceeding grasp.
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/69gf9z.jpg
Precious_Roy: "tl;dr but I'd imagine they'd be stellar if given a surrender button." -on French ME3 MP players.
#14nifty3000Posted 1/9/2013 9:55:02 PM
No need to leave. It happens to everybody for whatever reason.

I played a few games last night on the PS3 and the other 3 players had sub-30 N7 ratings so I knew they were just starting out. They got downed quite a bit which I was expecting and I'm pretty sure they didn't have any medigel or equipment. I was playing as a Drellguard so I didn't have any problems getting to them in time or solo-ing the wave. We finished with a pretty good score and they all leveled up quite a bit. Felt good to help out.