Bioware at it once again! Complaining about customers is a full time job

#1Will446Posted 1/10/2013 12:27:28 PM
Welcome to Bioware a place were good games used to be made. Then one day people started leaving and the rest of the people to take up the mantle were Yaoi fanactics who do not want you to question what they are doing.

Other then having a disgruntled former Asian Worker who was fired but allowed to come back to work for free Stanley Woo it looks like David Gaider is back blaming customers for his crappy Yaoi stories.

http://dgaider.tumblr.com/post/39544291251/on-fandom-and-toxic-environments
#2gunsndrosesPosted 1/10/2013 12:29:53 PM
Can't blame 'em, honestly. ME fans are some of the most self-entitled I've ever seen, especially after the whole ending controversy.
---
I think, therefore I am
#3terrysmay04Posted 1/10/2013 12:30:07 PM
I sense much butthurt in you TC. It gives you focus, makes you stronger.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#4wrexwrecksPosted 1/10/2013 12:32:50 PM
I'll tell you what: you make some art, then the whole Internet can trash it for what you perceive as unfair reasons, then we'll see how much fun reading forums and message boards becomes for you.

If you have no problem with it whatsoever and can honestly say, "Man, I suck and totally deserve this." then you can own the whole Internet as far as I'm concerned.
---
It's gor-GET - because there are no French people in Westeros.
#5bessy67Posted 1/10/2013 12:38:41 PM
This is what happens when you try to appeal to the masses. From ME1-ME3 the gameplay progressively changed from 3rd person action rpg to straight 3rd person shooter and the story got progressively simpler and less interesting. Also, the games feel more like three separate stories involving the same protagonist, not one continuous epic trilogy. All so that the game would appeal to a broader audience. I agree that the game takes far more criticism than it deserves, but it definitely deserves some of what it gets.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#6fennell92Posted 1/10/2013 12:46:48 PM
tl;dr

Anybody care to paraphrase?
#7doreycolePosted 1/10/2013 12:49:11 PM
fennell92 posted...
tl;dr

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, that about sums it up.
---
GT: doreycole
NIghtRanger man, Night...Ranger
#8jessica73Posted 1/10/2013 12:52:06 PM(edited)
When you're in an industry that sells "art"(LOL) to consumers, you have to accept criticism as well as praise, and not be a little crying b**** about what you don't like.

And it's not like these people are wrong, DA2 got torched to hell, and most of it was legitimate, as someone that liked it more than Origins.

Sure, some people go too far, but the opposite is true with brownnosers defending everything in sight even if it was an objectively terrible thing (like the 5 dungeon formats in DA2), and you don't even need to leave this board to see plenty of that >_>

btw, Can we find a word that isn't entitled. It's starting to piss me off seeing it even outside of a ME bittertears context.
---
http://raptr.com/badge/thebotqueen/fs_overall.png
#9Finish_th_FightPosted 1/10/2013 12:50:39 PM
gunsndroses posted...
Can't blame 'em, honestly. ME fans are some of the most self-entitled I've ever seen, especially after the whole ending controversy.

This
#10fennell92Posted 1/10/2013 12:52:10 PM
doreycole posted...
fennell92 posted...
tl;dr

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, that about sums it up.

Who's doing the WAAAAAAH-ing this time? There's so much of that I can't even keep track anymore.