Bioware at it once again! Complaining about customers is a full time job

#11legendX66Posted 1/10/2013 12:55:47 PM
gunsndroses posted...
Can't blame 'em, honestly. ME fans are some of the most self-entitled I've ever seen, especially after the whole ending controversy.

this. so many are just insufferable.
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#12edgecrusher02Posted 1/10/2013 12:59:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#13NafzgerPosted 1/10/2013 1:00:23 PM
I don't see why it's a big deal to tell them they screwed up and ask for them to redo it. If I went to a restaurant and the food they brought out wasn't acceptable, I would ask for them to redo it as well.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#14edgecrusher02Posted 1/10/2013 1:00:47 PM
this is why i dont bother with those forums. enough time has passed after the ending situation that the majority of those that are left are the extremists that think in absolutes. in which case its going to be a constant arguing war in which no one "wins" if there is even a victory to be had. i always defended the game, but thats not to say that i cant easily find things that i think are "wrong" with it. i will not however try to defend every single aspect of it. something i think a lot of people do just to piss off the haters. and the haters do the same thing but for the opposite reason. i get being upset that things didnt turn out like you wanted them to, but the level that some of these people have taken to is in fact, TOO far.

if im going to share my opinion on that, i think that many people have lost sight of what it means to experience a story that SOMEONE else has told. the personal nature of it caused people to get so wrapped up and immersed in it that they are forgetting that their level of involvement in the story is insanely and almost non-existently miniscule at best. if you want that much control over something... make your own story. dont try to force someone else to change theirs. thats just... rude. ill even say it borderlines narcissism. they recognized that the "fans" had a lot of questions and wanted more, so they gave it to us for free. is it unfortunate that it had to be done that way? yes. but i think hats more than most developers would do.

in the end the thing that will suffer the most because of all this... is the mass effect universe. thanks "fans."
---
religion is flawed because man is flawed
#15Spider5800Posted 1/10/2013 1:01:11 PM
People have been whining (not criticizing, WHINING) about DA2 on BSN for over a year. Every possible relevant criticism about this was heard MONTHS ago. There is literally nothing left to add to this discussion, and STILL fanboys bring it up, every time a Bioware employee is in earshot.

I didn't see a single thing listed in that link that wasn't true. Internet forums ARE toxic, and he would gain nothing from visiting them at this point he doesn't already know.

Seriously, TC. LET IT GO. He's not wrong to avoid forums, and frankly, some of his best writing occured during DA1, long before any of these idiots decided to share their opinions about the DA universe on the internet.
---
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!
#16jessica73Posted 1/10/2013 1:11:35 PM
I saw gaider get owned so hard in some topic a couple days after DA3 got announced on that forum, I'd avoid it too after that. >_>
---
Xenoblade GOTY 2012
http://raptr.com/badge/thebotqueen/ach.png
#17fennell92Posted 1/10/2013 1:17:51 PM
The few times I've been to BSN the only two things I've seen are:

complaining: "OMG this game is so broken I totally used this power that does 500 damage and it didn't kill that enemy with 10,000 armor. That isn't working the way I want it to and Bioware needs to buff the players or nerf the enemies NAO!!!"

or

kissing up: "OMG the GPR's damage was increased by 1.5 per shot and that stupid overpowered krysae was nerfed to kindom come, thank you sooooo much Eric ***nan and the whole Bioware team for working so hard on giving us balance changes this week. You guys are great. You always work so hard for us fans, and it's just amazing. I love you guiz!!!"
#18BushidoEffect3Posted 1/10/2013 1:18:32 PM
terrysmay04 posted...
I sense much butthurt in you TC. It gives you focus, makes you stronger.

Lol.

Well, Better to just get back to the game. I knew that in 2013, people still won't get over themselves. thats even sadder. I expect new users to come and go this year. Yay.
As for me, I'll be following news on gen 8 consoles. PS4 and 720 is coming! =O
In the meantime I'll be on Crysis 3.

JC Denton would be ashamed.
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/69gf9z.jpg
Precious_Roy: "tl;dr but I'd imagine they'd be stellar if given a surrender button." -on French ME3 MP players.
#19jessica73Posted 1/10/2013 1:26:20 PM
The few times I've been to BSN the only two things I've seen are:

complaining: "OMG this game is so broken I totally used this power that does 500 damage and it didn't kill that enemy with 10,000 armor. That isn't working the way I want it to and Bioware needs to buff the players or nerf the enemies NAO!!!"

or

kissing up: "OMG the GPR's damage was increased by 1.5 per shot and that stupid overpowered krysae was nerfed to kindom come, thank you sooooo much Eric ***nan and the whole Bioware team for working so hard on giving us balance changes this week. You guys are great. You always work so hard for us fans, and it's just amazing. I love you guiz!!!"

pretty much lol.
---
http://raptr.com/badge/thebotqueen/fs_pc.png
#20meltor13Posted 1/10/2013 1:26:51 PM
terrysmay04 posted...
I sense much butthurt in you TC. It gives you focus, makes you stronger.

---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13