Bioware at it once again! Complaining about customers is a full time job

#271megATOMOSPosted 1/20/2013 10:08:15 PM
LilyxLightning posted...
You are aware that Dragon Age II received generally positive reviews? Its Metacritic score is 82.

Only BioWare's delusional trolldom can turn three highly-successful releases into signs that BioWare is going downhill.

one word; delusional

Dragon Age 2 is garbage
---
http://i.imgur.com/8GzlC.gif
#272MurphysGhostPosted 1/20/2013 10:19:49 PM
edgecrusher02 posted...
fennell92 posted...
Why the **** won't this topic just die!?

it lives!!!!!!!

Bioware senior staffer: *nom nom noms on your leg*
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#273BushidoEffect3Posted 1/20/2013 10:29:31 PM
edgecrusher02 posted...
fennell92 posted...

it lives!!!!!!!

Rebuilt and funded by Martin Sheen!!! =O
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/69gf9z.jpg
#274The_Juice_Posted 1/23/2013 1:58:28 AM
fennell92 posted...

Bump
---
Difference in men & women: http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/9347/writingassignment.jpg
#275OEIO999Posted 1/23/2013 2:35:50 AM
The e-peen is large with this one

Settle down guys and go play some MP
#2768bitPunkPosted 1/23/2013 2:39:41 AM
megATOMOS posted...
LilyxLightning posted...
You are aware that Dragon Age II received generally positive reviews? Its Metacritic score is 82.

Only BioWare's delusional trolldom can turn three highly-successful releases into signs that BioWare is going downhill.

one word; delusional

Dragon Age 2 is garbage

Dragon Age 2 was almost garbage. You spend more time loading screens than playing the game, the dialogue is terrible, the voice acting horrendous.

(The combat is an improvement over DA:O, and I appreciate the new Level Up System and the general De-mystification of the stats)

Oh and don't forget the epic fail "Employees give the game 10/10" reviews on metacritic.
---
Xbox 360 GT: o 8bitPunk o
#277Will446(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 11:32:26 AM
fennell92 posted...

What do you not like to see people talk about a once great company? I know its hurt but its life, deal with it as David Gaider told us we must do with Bioware's new direction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYfhTbNM-2Q
#278The_404sPosted 1/23/2013 11:44:03 AM
Anyone who can defend BioWare after the ME3 ending, Dragon Age 2 and SWTOR really needs to reevaluate their lives and stop being such a damned fanboy.

There is no objective way of looking at it; those three things were awful. No matter what mental gymnastics you preform to try to justify ME3's ending, no matter how much you tell yourself "Dragon Age 2 was good, really!" and no matter how much you ignore the large hole in the side of SWTOR, they're all bad.

I was a fan of BioWare since Jade Empire and KoTOR 1 & 2 on the XBox, and those games were something else. I don't think anyone could have looked at them back then and guessed they'd sink as low as they have.

They've become a company that used to dole out good games like it was nothing to a company that shoots only for "Good enough" and tries to sell us the rest as DLC.

I sincerely hope BioWare never touches KoTOR and Jade Empire again, who knows what kind of monstrosities they'd conjure up.
#279edgecrusher02Posted 1/23/2013 11:51:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#280The_404sPosted 1/23/2013 11:51:53 AM
8bitPunk posted...
megATOMOS posted...
LilyxLightning posted...

one word; delusional

Dragon Age 2 is garbage

Dragon Age 2 was almost garbage. You spend more time loading screens than playing the game, the dialogue is terrible, the voice acting horrendous.

(The combat is an improvement over DA:O, and I appreciate the new Level Up System and the general De-mystification of the stats)

Oh and don't forget the epic fail "Employees give the game 10/10" reviews on metacritic.

I'm really annoyed that so many people look this over when they're explaining why Dragon Age 2 was bad. I can understand fanboys overlooking it, with their cognitive dissonance, but this needs to be brought up more.

The endless and shameless recycling of dungeons. Having to go through the same cave ten or eleven times throughout the game, the same mansion, the same everything.

The enemy spawning was annoying as hell too. It isn't as if those enemies were easy to kill, they took a lot of button mashing (and that's all the new combat system was, button mashing) and when you finally think you're done and can move on, more enemies out of nowhere.