Bioware at it once again! Complaining about customers is a full time job

#291vigorm0rtisPosted 1/23/2013 2:08:09 PM
I agreed with every freaking word from OP's link. Bioware's fanbase, at least most of it, sucks.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#292The_404sPosted 1/23/2013 2:26:16 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
I agreed with every freaking word from OP's link. Bioware's fanbase, at least most of it, sucks.

Generic BioWare fanboy.

hurf durf stop being so mean guys everyone makes mistakes

Except when a normal person makes a mistake, they own up to it, they don't blame the people who watched them make the mistake.

BioWare wants to point a finger every which way but at themselves. It's like the mere thought of being humble and saying "Welp, we messed up guys." is toxic to them.
#293vigorm0rtisPosted 1/23/2013 2:28:20 PM
The_404s posted...

Generic BioWare fanboy.

Except when a normal person makes a mistake, they own up to it, they don't blame the people who watched them make the mistake.

BioWare wants to point a finger every which way but at themselves. It's like the mere thought of being humble and saying "Welp, we messed up guys." is toxic to them.

Did you actually read the link? It doesn't really excuse the merit of the work, it talks about the toxicity of the fanbase, in which people who disagree are subjected to exactly the reaction you had.

... so you pretty much proved their point. Kudos.
---
#294The_404sPosted 1/23/2013 2:30:57 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
The_404s posted...

Generic BioWare fanboy.

Did you actually read the link? It doesn't really excuse the merit of the work, it talks about the toxicity of the fanbase, in which people who disagree are subjected to exactly the reaction you had.

... so you pretty much proved their point. Kudos.

Just more lazy justifications.

"Our work isn't getting worse, the fans are!"

BioWare must be praising the heavens for people like you, loyal attack dogs willing to bite the hand of anyone who dares bring filthy things such as criticism to their master's feet.
#295vigorm0rtisPosted 1/23/2013 2:35:29 PM
The_404s posted...

BioWare must be praising the heavens for people like you, loyal attack dogs willing to bite the hand of anyone who dares bring filthy things such as criticism to their master's feet.

Can you read? Did I make any statements about Bioware's games? Do you know whether I like them or not... or are you just are irrationally aggro as you sound?

Go take a nap. Oh, and reprioritize, if you think disagreeing with you makes someone a 'loyal attack dog.'

Laughable.
---
#296The_404sPosted 1/23/2013 2:44:14 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
The_404s posted...

Can you read? Did I make any statements about Bioware's games? Do you know whether I like them or not... or are you just are irrationally aggro as you sound?

Go take a nap. Oh, and reprioritize, if you think disagreeing with you makes someone a 'loyal attack dog.'

Laughable.

Here we go, condescending remarks and cognitive dissonance. You BioWare fanboys have your defenses down to a science, don't you?

It doesn't matter whether you want to classify yourself as a fan of theirs or not, the fact of the matter is you're trying to justify their excuses.

Where was there even a mention of games? I said that BioWare wants to place blame for all the criticism they're getting everywhere but on themselves, which is exactly what the author of OP's link was doing. Did you read the link?

They didn't have to explicitly say there games aren't awful, that's what was implied when they were blaming the fans.

Pay more attention in English class before you go pretending to be the smartest guy on the ME3 forums, you'd probably grasp the concept of implications and reading between the lines if you did.
#297terrysmay04Posted 1/23/2013 2:49:02 PM
The_404s posted...
Here we go, condescending remarks and cognitive dissonance. You BioWare fanboys have your defenses down to a science, don't you?

It doesn't matter whether you want to classify yourself as a fan of theirs or not, the fact of the matter is you're trying to justify their excuses.

Where was there even a mention of games? I said that BioWare wants to place blame for all the criticism they're getting everywhere but on themselves, which is exactly what the author of OP's link was doing. Did you read the link?

They didn't have to explicitly say there games aren't awful, that's what was implied when they were blaming the fans.

Pay more attention in English class before you go pretending to be the smartest guy on the ME3 forums, you'd probably grasp the concept of implications and reading between the lines if you did.

here we go another over enthusiastic bioware HATEboy who accuses everyone who doesn't agree with him of being a fanboy >_>

If their games are so terrible how come they sell millions of the things globally? Sounds as if your one of those people that bought one too. Care to explain why you would buy such a TERRIBLE product?
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#298The_404sPosted 1/23/2013 2:50:51 PM
terrysmay04 posted...
The_404s posted...

here we go another over enthusiastic bioware HATEboy who accuses everyone who doesn't agree with him of being a fanboy >_>

If their games are so terrible how come they sell millions of the things globally? Sounds as if your one of those people that bought one too. Care to explain why you would buy such a TERRIBLE product?

So I somehow should've known that ME3 would've been bad before buying it?
Tell me more about my psychic abilities.
#299YamatoBeatsPosted 1/23/2013 2:56:26 PM
You're all the perfect example of the toxic community. Shut up.
#300meltor13Posted 1/23/2013 2:57:16 PM
to 500?
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13