Bioware at it once again! Complaining about customers is a full time job

#301The_404sPosted 1/23/2013 3:59:32 PM
YamatoBeats posted...
You're all the perfect example of the toxic community. Shut up.

I'm exercising my right to freedom of speech and expression, get out of here fascist.

meltor13 posted...
to 500?

Only 200 more posts.
#302some09guy IIPosted 1/23/2013 4:03:19 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
I agreed with every freaking word from OP's link. Bioware's fanbase, at least most of it, sucks.

If your fanbase is bad then what does that say about you or the product you're selling?

Everyone has critics. Everyone also has unreasonable critics who spout nothing but uninformed hate. Every artist, writer, director, developer, and plenty more besides has to deal with things like this. Disregarding a population of your fans, the ones on your own forum because the hate is too much for you shows a complete lack of backbone and willingness to accept criticism.
#303fennell92Posted 1/23/2013 4:04:26 PM
meltor13 posted...
to 500?

This topic has been on the cusp of being locked up a few times now only for someone to bump it. I think it actually has a chance.
#304YamatoBeatsPosted 1/23/2013 4:05:53 PM
Toxic~!
#305terrysmay04Posted 1/23/2013 4:06:34 PM
The_404s posted...
So I somehow should've known that ME3 would've been bad before buying it?
Tell me more about my psychic abilities.

ME3 is in the running for game of the year, and has sold tons of copies that 99% of people were completely satisfied with. yet you think because you didn't like it that there is something wrong with it?

Really think about it. I mean give it a really hard think.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#306The_404sPosted 1/23/2013 4:09:20 PM
terrysmay04 posted...
The_404s posted...
So I somehow should've known that ME3 would've been bad before buying it?
Tell me more about my psychic abilities.

ME3 is in the running for game of the year, and has sold tons of copies that 99% of people were completely satisfied with. yet you think because you didn't like it that there is something wrong with it?

Really think about it. I mean give it a really hard think.

Get a load of this guy.

You think that terrible things don't become popular? Do you honestly, truly think that?

Yes, lots of people bought Mass Effect, lots of people with high hopes who were there at midnight releases (like myself), lots of people who thought Mass Effect's payed reviews were legitimate, lots of Gears of War fans who thought the explosions were cool and that James Vega looked awesome.

It's not hard to fool a bunch of people into doing things. You obviously have no idea how the business and commercial world works. You strike me as very young.
#307vigorm0rtisPosted 1/23/2013 4:11:28 PM
some09guy II posted...

If your fanbase is bad then what does that say about you or the product you're selling?

Very little, and never has. People enjoy-- or don't-- whatever they want, it doesn't mean anything to their merit as a person. I don't understand Bronies, may actually find some of them misguided, but I suppose it's no worse than my love of 50s and 60s B horror movies. Charles Dickens had the same problem when he wrote serials, a rabid fanbase that demanded that he retcon his work to fit how they felt it should end.

Rabid fans-- or the opposite-- who decide that you're a fanatic if you disagree with them are just stupid, no matter whether they fall on my 'side' or not.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#308terrysmay04Posted 1/23/2013 4:11:43 PM
The_404s posted...
Get a load of this guy.

You think that terrible things don't become popular? Do you honestly, truly think that?
Yes, lots of people bought Mass Effect, lots of people with high hopes who were there at midnight releases (like myself), lots of people who thought Mass Effect's payed reviews were legitimate, lots of Gears of War fans who thought the explosions were cool and that James Vega looked awesome.

It's not hard to fool a bunch of people into doing things. You obviously have no idea how the business and commercial world works. You strike me as very young.

So, before anyone anywhere decides if something is good or not they should consult you?

You have to be the biggest turd I have ever encountered and I've been on the Bioware ME boards.

BTW I'm done, and I'm right, and now you know it.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#309The_404sPosted 1/23/2013 4:14:29 PM
terrysmay04 posted...
The_404s posted...
Get a load of this guy.

So, before anyone anywhere decides if something is good or not they should consult you?

You have to be the biggest turd I have ever encountered and I've been on the Bioware ME boards.

BTW I'm done, and I'm right, and now you know it.

They should look at the actual fanbase, see what long time fans are saying, see how the game holds up to previous installments and expectations, not see how many copies it's sold. That's called quantity over quality.

Sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting "lalalala i'm right you're wrong can't hear you"
Truly you are the poster boy of BioWare fans.

You're a little upset there, I think it's time for a nap junior.
#310Carribean_CoolPosted 1/23/2013 4:19:15 PM
404s' posts are delicious
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.