Bioware at it once again! Complaining about customers is a full time job

#311YamatoBeatsPosted 1/23/2013 4:20:58 PM
Arguing with someone because they disagree with your opinion is a sure sign of butthurt. You crazy kids and your hormones all in a tizzy.

I'm sure glad I got this game strictly for the multiplayer. I'm also glad I don't give expectations to video games. I'd hate to be as mad as any of you are about this.
#312The_404sPosted 1/23/2013 4:21:58 PM
Carribean_Cool posted...
404s' posts are delicious

In what sense?
#313terrysmay04Posted 1/23/2013 4:25:31 PM
YamatoBeats posted...
Arguing with someone because they disagree with your opinion is a sure sign of butthurt. You crazy kids and your hormones all in a tizzy.

I'm sure glad I got this game strictly for the multiplayer. I'm also glad I don't give expectations to video games. I'd hate to be as mad as any of you are about this.

MP hours= 300 +

SP hours= about 60
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#314The_404sPosted 1/23/2013 4:25:47 PM
YamatoBeats posted...

Guys don't argue about any of your opinions anymore, this guy might call you mad.
Wouldn't want that.

Calling people butthurt and mad is a sure sign of a kid who's just discovered 4chan or reddit, and by your logic anyone who's ever argued about anything ever is mad or butthurt.
It's like baby's first internet in here.

Also, buying this game for the multiplayer? Really? You realize it isn't even that good, right? I mean it's fun for a while, but no matter what difficulty your playing on it's still the same survive 10 rounds, kill bad guys and do some mini-missions you've done dozens of times already.
#315fennell92Posted 1/23/2013 4:26:28 PM
YamatoBeats posted...

I was dissatisfied with the ending but I think I've raged much more over MP than SP. Damn stunlocking.
#316YamatoBeatsPosted 1/23/2013 4:27:13 PM
So delicious. <3
#317vigorm0rtisPosted 1/23/2013 4:27:16 PM
The_404s posted...
YamatoBeats posted...

Calling people butthurt and mad is a sure sign of a kid who's just discovered 4chan or reddit, and by your logic anyone who's ever argued about anything ever is mad or butthurt.

YamatoBeats point is proven. 404's still doing other people's work for them.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#318The_404sPosted 1/23/2013 4:29:32 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
The_404s posted...
YamatoBeats posted...

YamatoBeats point is proven. 404's still doing other people's work for them.

Saying "I'm right" and sticking your head in the sand so you can't hear anyone else.

This "Argue With a 10 Year Old" simulator is too real for me.

Here's a tip; if your points were valid you'd probably be able to defend them better.
#319YamatoBeatsPosted 1/23/2013 4:34:04 PM
terrysmay04 posted...
YamatoBeats posted...

MP hours= 300 +

SP hours= about 60

MP hours - Just shy of 400

SP hours - Maybe 2. For the entire series.
#320terrysmay04Posted 1/23/2013 4:35:13 PM
YamatoBeats posted...
terrysmay04 posted...
YamatoBeats posted...

MP hours= 300 +

SP hours= about 60

MP hours - Just shy of 400

SP hours - Maybe 2. For the entire series.

In 1.5 hours I'm going home, opening a beer and playing some MP. You in yamato?
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!