Bioware at it once again! Complaining about customers is a full time job

#321YamatoBeatsPosted 1/23/2013 3:35:55 PM
The_404s posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...
The_404s posted...
YamatoBeats posted...
Arguing with someone because they disagree with your opinion is a sure sign of butthurt. You crazy kids and your hormones all in a tizzy.

I'm sure glad I got this game strictly for the multiplayer. I'm also glad I don't give expectations to video games. I'd hate to be as mad as any of you are about this.

Calling people butthurt and mad is a sure sign of a kid who's just discovered 4chan or reddit, and by your logic anyone who's ever argued about anything ever is mad or butthurt.
It's like baby's first internet in here.

YamatoBeats point is proven. 404's still doing other people's work for them.

Saying "I'm right" and sticking your head in the sand so you can't hear anyone else.

This "Argue With a 10 Year Old" simulator is too real for me.

Here's a tip; if your points were valid you'd probably be able to defend them better.

You're so invested in this. If you feel so adamantly about your opinion then leave it be. Lmfao. You're not changing.g anyone's mind.
#322The_404sPosted 1/23/2013 3:36:58 PM
YamatoBeats posted...
terrysmay04 posted...
YamatoBeats posted...
Arguing with someone because they disagree with your opinion is a sure sign of butthurt. You crazy kids and your hormones all in a tizzy.

I'm sure glad I got this game strictly for the multiplayer. I'm also glad I don't give expectations to video games. I'd hate to be as mad as any of you are about this.

MP hours= 300 +

SP hours= about 60

MP hours - Just shy of 400

SP hours - Maybe 2. For the entire series.

The kinds of people who've made BioWare into what it is today.

What's wrong, did the SP have too many words in it for you? Not enough explosions and shooting?
#323vigorm0rtisPosted 1/23/2013 3:37:22 PM
The_404s posted...

Here's a tip; if your points were valid you'd probably be able to defend them better.

If you sounded rational I might bother. Actually, I wouldn't. Why bother debating with someone who spends their time on a board for a game they don't like? I could go into the garage and hit myself in the nuts with a hammer, too, but I won't.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF
#324YamatoBeatsPosted 1/23/2013 3:37:53 PM
terrysmay04 posted...
YamatoBeats posted...
terrysmay04 posted...
YamatoBeats posted...

MP hours= 300 +

SP hours= about 60

In 1.5 hours I'm going home, opening a beer and playing some MP. You in yamato?

Totally. I would need a power nap and a Monster, though. Haven't slept since I got home from work at 9am. Lmao.
#325The_404sPosted 1/23/2013 3:39:09 PM
YamatoBeats posted...
The_404s posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...
The_404s posted...
YamatoBeats posted...

Calling people butthurt and mad is a sure sign of a kid who's just discovered 4chan or reddit, and by your logic anyone who's ever argued about anything ever is mad or butthurt.
It's like baby's first internet in here.

YamatoBeats point is proven. 404's still doing other people's work for them.

Saying "I'm right" and sticking your head in the sand so you can't hear anyone else.

You're so invested in this. If you feel so adamantly about your opinion then leave it be. Lmfao. You're not changing.g anyone's mind.

Oh I realize I'm not changing anyone's mind, that would require you to have some kind of comprehensive understanding.

It may seem like I'm invested in this, but swatting down the weak arguments you guys put up isn't as hard as you coming up with them is.
#326terrysmay04Posted 1/23/2013 3:39:18 PM
YamatoBeats posted...
Totally. I would need a power nap and a Monster, though. Haven't slept since I got home from work at 9am. Lmao.

Damn man, your #*%&ing hardcore.

Either way if I see you I will send an invite or something, if not get some damn sleep man!
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#327terrysmay04Posted 1/23/2013 3:40:04 PM
404 how do you feel about bacon?
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#328The_404sPosted 1/23/2013 3:42:58 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
The_404s posted...

If you sounded rational I might bother. Actually, I wouldn't. Why bother debating with someone who spends their time on a board for a game they don't like? I could go into the garage and hit myself in the nuts with a hammer, too, but I won't.

I've been more rational than anyone else here has and If you think condescension and arrogance is being rational, than you've been rational too.

But between "i'm right and you know it", "can you even read?" and "lmfao" you guys couldn't muster up enough rationality to wipe your asses with.

Face it, you're trying to brush this off without raising any sort of counter points because you don't have a leg to stand on.
#329YamatoBeatsPosted 1/23/2013 3:46:58 PM
The_404s posted...
YamatoBeats posted...
terrysmay04 posted...
YamatoBeats posted...

MP hours= 300 +

SP hours= about 60

The kinds of people who've made BioWare into what it is today.

What's wrong, did the SP have too many words in it for you? Not enough explosions and shooting?

Now you're just finding something to argue about so I think we're done here. Good luck hating video games!
#330YamatoBeatsPosted 1/23/2013 3:48:59 PM
terrysmay04 posted...
YamatoBeats posted...

Damn man, your #*%&ing hardcore.

Either way if I see you I will send an invite or something, if not get some damn sleep man!

I've just seen better days. Lmfao. I'll be online.