Bioware at it once again! Complaining about customers is a full time job

#71Will446(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 4:10:55 PM
meltor13 posted...
Will446 posted...

meltor13 posted...

They don't have to listen to you

Bingo.

They are under no requirements to change anything about their product. You bought it, hopefully knowing fully what you were receiving (if not, you made an uninformed purchase and that is on your shoulders, not the manufacturer's).

They do not have to but any business out there knows without customers and a good reputation you are nothing. That's why many businesses take reviews on Yelp seriously. Bioware is hurting on both ends because of horrible, horrible moves on their own part. SWTOR went from Two Million Players to under 300,000 in less then a year.

BioWare isn't "hurting"...they're hiring. BW Montreal was just given it's first full blown game. SWTOR was a bit of a bomb. One studio doesn't reflect on the company as a whole, especially considering it has nothing to do with their main franchises, DA and ME, both of which obviously have enough support to continue making sequels. If BW is in trouble because of all those 'horrible, horrible' moves, I'd like to be in that kind of trouble.

Dragon Age 2 was considered a massive failure that resulted in Bioware giving a free game out to people who first bought the game.

Mass Effect 3 was considered a public relations disaster in which the coverage actually spilled out to the mainstream media. This was a case to where the gaming press which gets paid to write good stories tried it's best to fight for Bioware but failed.

SWTOR was a failure. 200 million dollars for a game and you start with two million and then go down to 300,000. This almost got EA's CEO fired at the quarterly meeting which resulted in Bioware firings before and after.

Bioware no longer controls many different studios and lost a ton of clout. If Dragon Age III fails thats it for Bioware.
#72LilyxLightningPosted 1/10/2013 4:16:43 PM
Will446 posted...
Dragon Age 2 was considered a massive failure that resulted in Bioware giving a free game out to people who first bought the game.

Mass Effect 3 was considered a public relations disaster in which the coverage actually spilled out to the mainstream media. This was a case to where the gaming press which gets paid to write good stories tried it's best to fight for Bioware but failed.

SWTOR was a failure. 200 million dollars for a game and you start with two million and then go down to 300,000. This almost got EA's CEO fired at the quarterly meeting which resulted in Bioware firings before and after.

Bioware no longer controls many different studios and lost a ton of clout. If Dragon Age III fails thats it for Bioware.

You are aware that Dragon Age II received generally positive reviews? Its Metacritic score is 82.

Only BioWare's delusional trolldom can turn three highly-successful releases into signs that BioWare is going downhill.
---
Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys.
#73jessica73Posted 1/10/2013 4:21:03 PM
oh, so much worse than it's predecessor, with a few absurd reviews like that PC Gamer 94 (lol 5 points higher than the witcher??)
maybe you can also find a way to spin this?
http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/5693540/img/Anonymous/DA2DAO-2.jpg
Oh i guess delusional trolls made that up too
---
http://raptr.com/badge/thebotqueen/fs_overall.png
#74Will446(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 4:23:04 PM
LilyxLightning posted...
Will446 posted...

You are aware that Dragon Age II received generally positive reviews? Its Metacritic score is 82.

Only BioWare's delusional trolldom can turn three highly-successful releases into signs that BioWare is going downhill.

That's because they purged the negative reviews.

Again you say Delusional? Are you okay? Your the same guy telling me I am lying for saying Bioware Victory no longer exists though there is the news story and then the change of the name on the Command and Conquer site.

Has the command and conquer site be defaced and is gameinformer a lie? Are you delusional, are you okay?

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/11/08/mythic-victory-drop-39-bioware-39-label.aspx

Oh yeah almost forgot this one http://techcrunch.com/2011/03/15/dragon-age-ii-metacritic-user-reviews-padded-by-bioware-employees/
#75bessy67Posted 1/10/2013 4:23:26 PM
LilyxLightning posted...
Will446 posted...

And only a biodrone can actually call them "three highly-successful releases" with a straight face.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#76meltor13Posted 1/10/2013 4:29:02 PM
Will446 posted...
meltor13 posted...
Will446 posted...

meltor13 posted...

They don't have to listen to you

Bingo.

They are under no requirements to change anything about their product. You bought it, hopefully knowing fully what you were receiving (if not, you made an uninformed purchase and that is on your shoulders, not the manufacturer's).

They do not have to but any business out there knows without customers and a good reputation you are nothing. That's why many businesses take reviews on Yelp seriously. Bioware is hurting on both ends because of horrible, horrible moves on their own part. SWTOR went from Two Million Players to under 300,000 in less then a year.

BioWare isn't "hurting"...they're hiring. BW Montreal was just given it's first full blown game. SWTOR was a bit of a bomb. One studio doesn't reflect on the company as a whole, especially considering it has nothing to do with their main franchises, DA and ME, both of which obviously have enough support to continue making sequels. If BW is in trouble because of all those 'horrible, horrible' moves, I'd like to be in that kind of trouble.

I can't argue with stupid. BW isn't going anywhere, nor are they in trouble. Take a good hard look at the gaming industry and get back to me when you want to talk about failures, etc. There are plenty of failing and dying companies. BioWare is not one of them.
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
#77MikeM5Posted 1/10/2013 4:35:50 PM
jessica73 posted...

And there's the fact that the gay community actually only makes up like 1-2% of the world and when you pander to them it alienates most of the bible believing or tradtional marriage supporting world. Let's not get into what is wrong and what is not - let's just look at the facts.
\

alienating the ones that are okay with interspecies porking and premarital sex in games, I guess

No one forces you to have sex in this game - or a relationship for that matter either if you don't want it. But a lot of people with moral standards will always have a problem with sex in a video game in the first place. I won't support the next Mass Effect or any Bioware games after ME3, because I think morally they're wrong and don't like what they stand for these days
#78jessica73Posted 1/10/2013 4:45:09 PM
Is there any reason why, cause you would have had to have stopped years ago if it was just the mere presence of gay characters
Not that I am upset you aren't buying any more BW games, I think that's great ^_^
---
http://raptr.com/badge/thebotqueen/ach.png
#79TheFeshPincePosted 1/10/2013 4:47:11 PM
terrysmay04 posted...
I sense much butthurt in you TC. It gives you focus, makes you stronger.

haha
---
You wanna make me a sandwich?
#80LiquidFuze180Posted 1/10/2013 4:58:51 PM
Year Homegirl's death was hard. We're still pretty butthurt about it
---
i'm in here lookin for the next top model
but tonight we're drinking from the bottle