Volus Mercenary Sentinel

#11WatermelonFartsPosted 1/10/2013 5:04:33 PM
SomboSteel posted...
It would give him Tech Armor (or some variant, that all Sentinels are supposed to have), while letting him retain his support abilities and giving him a little more personal offensive power.

I dont see how that is worse than his current set up. The Volus are supposed to have "the best power armor that money can buy"; yet they have the same crappy decoy that the Salarians have, the same bland combat drone that the Humans have, and they dont even have Tech Armor (when they should have a more advanced version anyways).

It wouldnt unbalance him compared to other characters and would make him more like the Sentinel he is supposed to be. And if not my suggestion, he should at least have a unique version of decoy or combat drone.

i consider his version of decoy unique in that he can actually get people to attack it by cloaking. the class is fine, just because you can't play it doesn't mean it needs to be changed
---
Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
#12SomboSteel(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 5:26:47 PM
WatermelonFarts posted...
SomboSteel posted...
It would give him Tech Armor (or some variant, that all Sentinels are supposed to have), while letting him retain his support abilities and giving him a little more personal offensive power.

I dont see how that is worse than his current set up. The Volus are supposed to have "the best power armor that money can buy"; yet they have the same crappy decoy that the Salarians have, the same bland combat drone that the Humans have, and they dont even have Tech Armor (when they should have a more advanced version anyways).

It wouldnt unbalance him compared to other characters and would make him more like the Sentinel he is supposed to be. And if not my suggestion, he should at least have a unique version of decoy or combat drone.

i consider his version of decoy unique in that he can actually get people to attack it by cloaking. the class is fine, just because you can't play it doesn't mean it needs to be changed

Snotty as always, i see. You should seriously look into adjusting your attitude. I never said i couldnt play it, I was just making a suggestion i just thought of. You act like such a little brat sometimes.

And besides, their in game description mentions their superior power armor. That would be the perfect reason for them to make a unique variant of Tech Armor, or even decoy and combat drone.
#13WatermelonFartsPosted 1/10/2013 5:27:46 PM
superior power armor obviously refers to them not blowing up on one shot. you should spend less time criticizing myself and pay attention
---
Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
#14SomboSteel(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 5:30:35 PM
superior power armor obviously refers to them not blowing up on one shot. you should spend less time criticizing myself and pay attention

Less time? I spent 10 seconds, so its no loss for me lol. And the superior armor most likely refers to their special melee and cloaking ability. Maybe you should pay attention AND stop being a little baby.
#15WatermelonFartsPosted 1/10/2013 5:33:31 PM
SomboSteel posted...

Less time? I spent 10 seconds, so its no loss for me lol. And the superior armor most likely refers to their special melee and cloaking ability. Maybe you should pay attention AND stop being a little baby.

i'm not being a baby about anything. you're the one complaining that the volus sentinel isn't to your standards. as for your comment on cloaking and special melee, it's a matter of "oh i figured this was implied" so I didn't say it.

Keep suckin' my nuts though, I guess.
---
#16SomboSteel(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 5:50:45 PM
SomboSteel posted...

i'm not being a baby about anything. you're the one complaining that the volus sentinel isn't to your standards. as for your comment on cloaking and special melee, it's a matter of "oh i figured this was implied" so I didn't say it.

Keep suckin' my nuts though, I guess.

Jeez, such a little brat you are. I wasnt complaining. I never even said he wasnt up to my standards, you are just making stuff up. I was only making a suggestion because i literally just thought of the Tech Armor/Shield Boost combination idea.

God forbid somebody has an idea that you dont agree with, even though it is all hypothetical and has no impact on anything....