Gianna Parasini may return in the next DLC

#11RKOMe2011Posted 1/13/2013 2:05:20 PM
Also Bioware lied about 1 thing in ME 3 saying that some NPCs could be romanceable and in ME 3 only the Normandy Crew was romanceable so once again Bioware done some false advertising there.

Gianna would have been a cool Romance but only possible with MaleShep as she kisses MaleShep she does nothing with FemShep.

Also the Asari you rescued on Zhu's Hope could have been another NPC Romance she could have been romanced either way Male/Femshep both.

Helena Blake nope, Fist maybe but only with FemShep or Renegade FemShep be a special kinda of deal like with the Morinith Deal in ME 2 only Renegade FemShep could romance Fist.

Also I thought it sucked Ash wasnt Bi-Sexual, also Vega shouldve been a FemShep romance also.

Joker I think is a romance Option I played around with this with FemShep.

I do say Gianna is a good DLC Character for the new DLC she is more of a better choice than Fist, Helena and the others.

But like I said Bioware lied to us about the NPC romances only Normandy Squadmembers are romanceable and neither is Javik.
#12WatermelonFartsPosted 1/13/2013 2:06:09 PM
not this RKO guy again holy ****
---
Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
#13PsyrenCallPosted 1/13/2013 2:08:47 PM
RKOMe2011 posted...
Also Bioware lied about 1 thing in ME 3 saying that some NPCs could be romanceable and in ME 3 only the Normandy Crew was romanceable so once again Bioware done some false advertising there.

Gianna would have been a cool Romance but only possible with MaleShep as she kisses MaleShep she does nothing with FemShep.

Also the Asari you rescued on Zhu's Hope could have been another NPC Romance she could have been romanced either way Male/Femshep both.

Helena Blake nope, Fist maybe but only with FemShep or Renegade FemShep be a special kinda of deal like with the Morinith Deal in ME 2 only Renegade FemShep could romance Fist.

Also I thought it sucked Ash wasnt Bi-Sexual, also Vega shouldve been a FemShep romance also.

I do say Gianna is a good DLC Character for the new DLC she is more of a better choice than Fist, Helena and the others.

But like I said Bioware lied to us about the NPC romances only Normandy Squadmembers are romanceable and neither is Javik.

Traynor, Jack, Thane, Miranda, Allers and Steve are all romance options and are all NPCs. Learn what a term means before you accuse BioWare of lying.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#14WatermelonFartsPosted 1/13/2013 2:11:37 PM
also the normandy crew (ashley, kaidan, garrus, tali) are NPCs since you don't technically play them...
---
Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
#15chaosthanatosPosted 1/13/2013 2:23:58 PM
WatermelonFarts posted...

whatnow12012 using different account
#16PsyrenCallPosted 1/13/2013 3:06:23 PM
chaosthanatos posted...

Figured as much, it's hard to imagine two people with such a brain addled, nonsensical, rambling and off topic manner of posting.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#17Tbx66Posted 1/13/2013 3:56:29 PM
Accusing Bioware of anything though isn't his style. I remember him dedicating topics to us whiners. Unless it is because of his new persona.
---
"You assume i give a damn. That's cute."
#18Wii0player(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 4:23:40 PM
Tbx66 posted...
Accusing Bioware of anything though isn't his style. I remember him dedicating topics to us whiners. Unless it is because of his new persona.

Only whatnow can go so off topic in a single post. I swear the guy is either 8 years old or has a constant supply of cocaine entering his nose.
---
"In Mass Effect 3, the path to victory is less clear at the outset. You wont just find some long-lost Reaper off button."-Casey ******* Hudson.
#19TheM00dPosted 1/13/2013 4:38:16 PM
RKOMe2011 posted...

I can't stop laughing as I read this.
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
#20CharmilePosted 1/13/2013 4:43:34 PM
chaosthanatos posted...

Actually he's been bouncing back and forth for a while now, almost a year
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?