Your opinion on power spamming?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Your opinion on power spamming?
4 years ago#1
What do you think when you see someone spamming their powers? - Results (77 votes)
It's efficient.
38.96% (30 votes)
Hey, as long as they're hitting the enemy, right?
50.65% (39 votes)
Meh, guns do a better job.
3.9% (3 votes)
0MFG P0W3R 5P4MM1NG 15 F0R N0085!!!1!11
6.49% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
As for me? I'm the user you always see constantly firing off Incinerate.
http://gifsoup.com/view7/2943919/aran-ryan-o.gif
Soldier: I will send my condolences to your KANGAROO WIFE!
4 years ago#2
If you're playing a power based class, why wouldn't you spam your powers? Just stay away from me and my sniper with your shockwave spamming though.
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
4 years ago#3
That's the whole point of power-based classes, isn't it? I'd much rather see an Asari Adept spamming Warp + Throw the entire match than firing her pistol.
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
4 years ago#4
Depends on the power. Most of the time that's a good thing. But powers like shockwave/biotic slash/electric slash/flamer can be annoying for various reasons.

And chain overload can be an adept's worst nightmare.
4 years ago#5
If your not spamming your powers your either not playing the class effectively, or should be carrying a heavier weapon.
King of London & Giant 12-4
4 years ago#6
Depends on the type of spamming. If you're sitting up against a wall spamming a slash regardless of whether there is something on the other side or not, yeah, that's annoying. Or if you're wub-wubbing your team incessantly for no good reason.
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
4 years ago#7
infinitexx posted...
Depends on the type of spamming. If you're sitting up against a wall spamming a slash regardless of whether there is something on the other side or not, yeah, that's annoying. Or if you're wub-wubbing your team incessantly for no good reason.

Hey, I remember you from the Black 2 boards! In general, most power spammers never touch their gun. Heck, I'm the spammer who one-shotted a Brute with a well-placed and well-upgraded Incinerate! In addition, some powers are homing and some aren't. So it's hard to group spammers effectively.
http://gifsoup.com/view7/2943919/aran-ryan-o.gif
Soldier: I will send my condolences to your KANGAROO WIFE!
4 years ago#8
PyroThrower posted...
infinitexx posted...

Hey, I remember you from the Black 2 boards! In general, most power spammers never touch their gun. Heck, I'm the spammer who one-shotted a Brute with a well-placed and well-upgraded Incinerate! In addition, some powers are homing and some aren't. So it's hard to group spammers effectively.

incinerate can't one-shot a brute
Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
4 years ago#9
WatermelonFarts posted...
PyroThrower posted...
infinitexx posted...

incinerate can't one-shot a brute

It can if someone else brought it down to one bar of armor and primed it for a fire explosion...

*disclaimer, I know that this isn't technically "one-shotting". Please don't flame me*
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
4 years ago#10
incinerate
fire explosion
don't flame me

oh u bessy67
Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Your opinion on power spamming?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived