Your opinion on power spamming?

#1PyroThrowerPosted 1/13/2013 1:23:19 PM
What do you think when you see someone spamming their powers? - Results (77 votes)
It's efficient.
38.96% (30 votes)
Hey, as long as they're hitting the enemy, right?
50.65% (39 votes)
Meh, guns do a better job.
3.9% (3 votes)
0MFG P0W3R 5P4MM1NG 15 F0R N0085!!!1!11
6.49% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
As for me? I'm the user you always see constantly firing off Incinerate.
---
http://gifsoup.com/view7/2943919/aran-ryan-o.gif
Soldier: I will send my condolences to your KANGAROO WIFE!
#2bessy67Posted 1/13/2013 1:26:02 PM(edited)
If you're playing a power based class, why wouldn't you spam your powers? Just stay away from me and my sniper with your shockwave spamming though.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#3sheepman23Posted 1/13/2013 1:29:39 PM
That's the whole point of power-based classes, isn't it? I'd much rather see an Asari Adept spamming Warp + Throw the entire match than firing her pistol.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#4fennell92Posted 1/13/2013 1:31:27 PM
Depends on the power. Most of the time that's a good thing. But powers like shockwave/biotic slash/electric slash/flamer can be annoying for various reasons.

And chain overload can be an adept's worst nightmare.
#5Havoc49JPosted 1/13/2013 1:31:46 PM
If your not spamming your powers your either not playing the class effectively, or should be carrying a heavier weapon.
---
King of London & Giant 12-4
#6infinitexxPosted 1/13/2013 1:47:00 PM
Depends on the type of spamming. If you're sitting up against a wall spamming a slash regardless of whether there is something on the other side or not, yeah, that's annoying. Or if you're wub-wubbing your team incessantly for no good reason.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#7PyroThrower(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 2:05:56 PM
infinitexx posted...
Depends on the type of spamming. If you're sitting up against a wall spamming a slash regardless of whether there is something on the other side or not, yeah, that's annoying. Or if you're wub-wubbing your team incessantly for no good reason.

Hey, I remember you from the Black 2 boards! In general, most power spammers never touch their gun. Heck, I'm the spammer who one-shotted a Brute with a well-placed and well-upgraded Incinerate! In addition, some powers are homing and some aren't. So it's hard to group spammers effectively.
---
http://gifsoup.com/view7/2943919/aran-ryan-o.gif
Soldier: I will send my condolences to your KANGAROO WIFE!
#8WatermelonFartsPosted 1/13/2013 2:08:00 PM
PyroThrower posted...
infinitexx posted...

Hey, I remember you from the Black 2 boards! In general, most power spammers never touch their gun. Heck, I'm the spammer who one-shotted a Brute with a well-placed and well-upgraded Incinerate! In addition, some powers are homing and some aren't. So it's hard to group spammers effectively.

incinerate can't one-shot a brute
---
Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
#9bessy67Posted 1/13/2013 2:11:54 PM
WatermelonFarts posted...
PyroThrower posted...
infinitexx posted...

incinerate can't one-shot a brute

It can if someone else brought it down to one bar of armor and primed it for a fire explosion...

*disclaimer, I know that this isn't technically "one-shotting". Please don't flame me*
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#10WatermelonFartsPosted 1/13/2013 2:13:23 PM
incinerate
fire explosion
don't flame me

oh u bessy67
---
Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.