Volus adept and engineer

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Volus adept and engineer
4 years ago#1
Hmm I didn't know the volus adept and engineer are ultra-rare I thought they were rare characters.
GT: Mastah Kenzo
4 years ago#2
They're not really UR. My belief is that they're somewhere between rare and UR, but others on this board will flame me for saying so.
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
4 years ago#3
They're listed as UR but they're not really UR like UR weapons.
It is only human to commit a sin...
4 years ago#4
Well I was looking at my manifest and saw they were ultra-rare but oh well just need to unlock the engineer and the two asaris but no rush just having some fun with playing MP.
GT: Mastah Kenzo
4 years ago#5
They're not really UR. My belief is that they're somewhere between rare and UR, but others on this board will flame me for saying so.

I thought that was the case. I definitely had more bouts of level IV ammo between maxing out those Volus than I did any other characters.
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif
4 years ago#6
I actually had both of them maxed from Reserves packs before I maxed a few other characters (or even got a Huntress or TGI) so the UR tag would appear to be for show.
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!
4 years ago#7
From what I understand, they don't compete for a UR slot with UR weapons (ie, getting a Volus doesn't mean you would have otherwise got a UR weapon).

Based on that, you may well have two chances at getting a UR - either a weapon or a character. However, since there's only two UR characters, they're not really UR.
4 years ago#8
I had the 2 of them in specters pack
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Volus adept and engineer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived