Volus adept and engineer

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Volus adept and engineer
2 years ago#1
Hmm I didn't know the volus adept and engineer are ultra-rare I thought they were rare characters.
---
GT: Mastah Kenzo
2 years ago#2
They're not really UR. My belief is that they're somewhere between rare and UR, but others on this board will flame me for saying so.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
2 years ago#3
They're listed as UR but they're not really UR like UR weapons.
---
It is only human to commit a sin...
2 years ago#4
Well I was looking at my manifest and saw they were ultra-rare but oh well just need to unlock the engineer and the two asaris but no rush just having some fun with playing MP.
---
GT: Mastah Kenzo
2 years ago#5
They're not really UR. My belief is that they're somewhere between rare and UR, but others on this board will flame me for saying so.

I thought that was the case. I definitely had more bouts of level IV ammo between maxing out those Volus than I did any other characters.
---
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif
2 years ago#6
I actually had both of them maxed from Reserves packs before I maxed a few other characters (or even got a Huntress or TGI) so the UR tag would appear to be for show.
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!
2 years ago#7
From what I understand, they don't compete for a UR slot with UR weapons (ie, getting a Volus doesn't mean you would have otherwise got a UR weapon).

Based on that, you may well have two chances at getting a UR - either a weapon or a character. However, since there's only two UR characters, they're not really UR.
2 years ago#8
I had the 2 of them in specters pack
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Volus adept and engineer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived