Melee
3.7% (5 votes)
Other (Please Specify)
0.74% (1 votes)
What the hell are you talking about TC, this character is just fine
6.67% (9 votes)
Nerf
0.74% (1 votes)
I am a biotic god, I think things and they happen! Fear me, lesser creatures, for I am biotics made flesh!
37.04% (50 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Human Soldier-Nothing

Batarian Sentinel-Nothing

N7 Slayer-Nothing

Vorcha Sentinel-Nothing

Salarian Engineer-Crap Skills

Volus Adept-Damage Output

Geth Engineer-Nothing

Drell Adept-Health

Turian "Havoc" Soldier-It's not fair, Dark Troopers get Jump-Packs AND Arc Casters(Nothing)

Asari Vanguard-Nothing

QMI-Nothing

Krentinel-Nothing

Vorcha Engineer-We shut down machines, break fans. We're too poor to afford stylish goggles though.(Crap Skills)

QFI-Crap Skills

Human Vanguard-HAA-ARGHHHH(Nothing)

Asari Justicar-Nothing

BF3 Soldier-Product Placement(Nothing)

Human Infiltrator-Nothing

N7 Demolisher-MAN DOWN! WE GOT A MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN! GRENADE!(Nothing)

Dingari posted...
lets keep it even just to piss Charmile off

I see you have failed 31-33
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#2Crimsonhead4Posted 1/14/2013 7:15:46 AM
Power synergy. He has good moves but they just don't work well with each other. Plus whose bright idea was it to put biotic charge on a character with 250 health. IMO he loses any usefulness aside from shield boost spamming past silver. He just cant do a thing to bosses
#3JediWatchmenPosted 1/14/2013 7:21:33 AM
Health on all four if they can really afford the best armour they should be beefier.
---
The Blackest Night falls from the skies.The darkness grows as all light dies.We crave your hearts and your demise. By my black hand...The dead shall rise!
#4BurstBearPosted 1/14/2013 7:25:39 AM
Crimsonhead4 posted...
Power synergy. He has good moves but they just don't work well with each other. Plus whose bright idea was it to put biotic charge on a character with 250 health. IMO he loses any usefulness aside from shield boost spamming past silver. He just cant do a thing to bosses

lol Reegar

Seriously, the Volus Vanguard is a beast in the right hands.
#5fennell92Posted 1/14/2013 7:29:04 AM
The volus adept is the biotic god. The volus vanguard is just like, the biotic prophet.
#6HueyFremanPosted 1/14/2013 7:52:00 AM
I maintain that a vanguard should never have health voted as what's wrong with them.

The Volus vanguard is actually pretty good, especially since Biotic orbs + Biotic Charge = good survivability even with a mid-sized weapon. He doesn't deal much damage without weapons but pack a shotgun like Pirahna and spam biotic charge with the extra cooldown.

I'm voting nothing (based on how many others have received nothing votes).
---
Just slam your "cry to mod" button before you bore me to sleep" -meteor9898
#7The_404sPosted 1/14/2013 8:08:10 AM
Definitely power synergy.

I like playing as the Volus Vanguard but I often feel like I just don't have many options.
If it weren't for my Cerberus Harrier and Biotic Charge I have no idea what I'd do with him.
#8NafzgerPosted 1/14/2013 8:09:40 AM
Wait, you guys are using your weapon with your volus? What is wrong with this board?
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#9The_404sPosted 1/14/2013 8:16:14 AM
Nafzger posted...
Wait, you guys are using your weapon with your volus? What is wrong with this board?

I don't have any experience with the other Volus, but at least with the vanguard I use my weapon all the time.

The Harrier is a bit hefty, but I can kill one enemy with a biotic charge and the other two with a few sprays of bullets, it's a great combination.
#10NafzgerPosted 1/14/2013 8:17:50 AM
The_404s posted...
Nafzger posted...

I don't have any experience with the other Volus, but at least with the vanguard I use my weapon all the time.

The Harrier is a bit hefty, but I can kill one enemy with a biotic charge and the other two with a few sprays of bullets, it's a great combination.

I just charge the whole time. Charge, Defensive Stance, repeat.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher