Melee
3.7% (5 votes)
Other (Please Specify)
0.74% (1 votes)
What the hell are you talking about TC, this character is just fine
6.67% (9 votes)
Nerf
0.74% (1 votes)
I am a biotic god, I think things and they happen! Fear me, lesser creatures, for I am biotics made flesh!
37.04% (50 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Human Soldier-Nothing

Batarian Sentinel-Nothing

N7 Slayer-Nothing

Vorcha Sentinel-Nothing

Salarian Engineer-Crap Skills

Volus Adept-Damage Output

Geth Engineer-Nothing

Drell Adept-Health

Turian "Havoc" Soldier-It's not fair, Dark Troopers get Jump-Packs AND Arc Casters(Nothing)

Asari Vanguard-Nothing

QMI-Nothing

Krentinel-Nothing

Vorcha Engineer-We shut down machines, break fans. We're too poor to afford stylish goggles though.(Crap Skills)

QFI-Crap Skills

Human Vanguard-HAA-ARGHHHH(Nothing)

Asari Justicar-Nothing

BF3 Soldier-Product Placement(Nothing)

Human Infiltrator-Nothing

N7 Demolisher-MAN DOWN! WE GOT A MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN! GRENADE!(Nothing)

Dingari posted...
lets keep it even just to piss Charmile off

I see you have failed 31-33
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
4 years ago#2
Power synergy. He has good moves but they just don't work well with each other. Plus whose bright idea was it to put biotic charge on a character with 250 health. IMO he loses any usefulness aside from shield boost spamming past silver. He just cant do a thing to bosses
4 years ago#3
Health on all four if they can really afford the best armour they should be beefier.
The Blackest Night falls from the skies.The darkness grows as all light dies.We crave your hearts and your demise. By my black hand...The dead shall rise!
4 years ago#4
Crimsonhead4 posted...
Power synergy. He has good moves but they just don't work well with each other. Plus whose bright idea was it to put biotic charge on a character with 250 health. IMO he loses any usefulness aside from shield boost spamming past silver. He just cant do a thing to bosses

lol Reegar

Seriously, the Volus Vanguard is a beast in the right hands.
4 years ago#5
The volus adept is the biotic god. The volus vanguard is just like, the biotic prophet.
4 years ago#6
I maintain that a vanguard should never have health voted as what's wrong with them.

The Volus vanguard is actually pretty good, especially since Biotic orbs + Biotic Charge = good survivability even with a mid-sized weapon. He doesn't deal much damage without weapons but pack a shotgun like Pirahna and spam biotic charge with the extra cooldown.

I'm voting nothing (based on how many others have received nothing votes).
Just slam your "cry to mod" button before you bore me to sleep" -meteor9898
4 years ago#7
Definitely power synergy.

I like playing as the Volus Vanguard but I often feel like I just don't have many options.
If it weren't for my Cerberus Harrier and Biotic Charge I have no idea what I'd do with him.
4 years ago#8
Wait, you guys are using your weapon with your volus? What is wrong with this board?
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
4 years ago#9
Nafzger posted...
Wait, you guys are using your weapon with your volus? What is wrong with this board?

I don't have any experience with the other Volus, but at least with the vanguard I use my weapon all the time.

The Harrier is a bit hefty, but I can kill one enemy with a biotic charge and the other two with a few sprays of bullets, it's a great combination.
4 years ago#10
The_404s posted...
Nafzger posted...

I don't have any experience with the other Volus, but at least with the vanguard I use my weapon all the time.

The Harrier is a bit hefty, but I can kill one enemy with a biotic charge and the other two with a few sprays of bullets, it's a great combination.

I just charge the whole time. Charge, Defensive Stance, repeat.
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. What the hell is wrong with this class? Day 20 Volus Vanguard

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived