Mass Effect vs Star Wars

#11ozzyman314Posted 1/14/2013 7:25:33 PM
Could the Death Star destroy a Reaper? Or even a whole fleet of them?

The Republic & Empire use Cloned soldiers, so not much variety. But gives them number advantage.

CIS uses Droids, so......Geth vs. Droids?

...............Have to give the edge to Mass Effect.

Why? 2 words BIOTIC GAWD!!!!!
---
Loading Signature..........
#12MetaIGearRexPosted 1/14/2013 7:25:58 PM
Darth Vader.
---
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life." - Mickey Mantle
#13Raze_da_KitsunePosted 1/14/2013 7:26:28 PM
The Jedi alone would simply CRUSH the ME universe. They would absolutely destroy the Reapers which are the best things ME have to offer.
---
im...im sorry but... do you think the past tense of fight is thought? - Wolf_J_Flywheel
I am the paragon of humanity. You may worship me.....from afar...
#14Wii0playerPosted 1/14/2013 7:37:59 PM
ozzyman314 posted...
Could the Death Star destroy a Reaper? Or even a whole fleet of them?

The Republic & Empire use Cloned soldiers, so not much variety. But gives them number advantage.

CIS uses Droids, so......Geth vs. Droids?

...............Have to give the edge to Mass Effect.

Why? 2 words BIOTIC GAWD!!!!!

The Reapers can't get anywhere fast without Mass Relays.

Geth would be eviscerated by the more powerful Jedi and Sith. Nihilus could probably wipe out the Hanar and Elcor by himself.
---
"In Mass Effect 3, the path to victory is less clear at the outset. You wont just find some long-lost Reaper off button."-Casey ******* Hudson.
#15TheM00dPosted 1/14/2013 7:42:19 PM
I know nothing about Star Wars except that is supposed to be crazy OP like Dragonball, or The Hulk. So Star Wars.
---
GT- CCCC0MB0BREAKER
#16infinitexxPosted 1/14/2013 7:45:35 PM(edited)
PhilOnDez posted...
Star wars medical tech is way behind where we (in the real world) are currently.

Come again? They have tanks that heal all wounds.

edit: And they clone people.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#17NidtendofreakPosted 1/14/2013 8:09:28 PM
-They are real laser weapons. Movie rules applied to them, but they do shoot lasers.

-Medical wise, they can heal almost any wound or disease with bacta. Its slightly behind medigel, but not by much. Star Wars universe also seems to be ahead on mechanical replacements for limbs.

-To further explain how advance Star Wars weapons technology is: the Death Star is easily the weakest super weapon out of the lot. The fact that Mass Effect shielding stops kinect things while Star Wars shields stops both laser and kinect makes the gap even worse. Like somebody has already mentioned, the Star Wars universe can bring the Sun Crusher into play and make a star go nova with a single missile. The same ship can also fly through a Star Destroyer and come out perfectly fine. It even survived a hit from a prototype Death Star. And then you have things like a single Jedi using the Force to Force Push an entire fleet out of the system, Shatterpoint Force Ability, Battle Meditation...Mass Effect has nothing to counter those things at all. Biotics have nothing on those abilities.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#18NickiousPosted 1/14/2013 8:19:49 PM(edited)
A reaper capital ship is 1 km long. The Death Star is 150 km in diameter (with 15000 lasers, thousands of complements of support craft, and extremely thick armor and heavy shields.Heck, it could probably just crush the reaper armada by ramming the reaper ships and it wouldn't feel a thing. This isn't even counting the death star 2 that was more than twice as big.

They have a ship that can kill stars and solar systems in suncrusher and the galaxy gun. They have 15 km ships capable of wiping out all life on a planet with superlasers and a whole lot of weapon armaments. And **** not even counting all the 1 km capital ships, cruisers and other craft.

Biotics is the force-lite. Hell, the emperor alone was capable of creating a blackhole capable of killing entire fleets.

Anyone voting for ME does not know what there talking about.
---
"But... it was so artistically done." Thrawn
#19edgecrusher02Posted 1/14/2013 8:18:16 PM
well they both have space magic so...
---
religion is flawed because man is flawed
#20VirtualAnomolyPosted 1/14/2013 8:30:05 PM
Biotic abilities > The force
Krogans > Wookies
ME humans and mechs > Star wars human and Mechs.
Jar Jar Binks (awesome as he is) subtracts 50 from Star Wars war assets.
Assuming the whole galaxies teamed up...
Reapers > Sith
Vorcha > ....
You'll never be better than commander Shepard.
Garrus > Luke
Tali > Lea (Luke's sister, I am bad at spelling.)

To be fair, I like ME much better, and have spent more time with it, so I am bias.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.
Black FC---0304 1624 6630 (cole)