Mass Effect vs Star Wars

#61mjc0961Posted 1/15/2013 1:41:10 AM
renzsweet posted...
Raze_da_Kitsune posted...
The Jedi alone would simply CRUSH the ME universe. They would absolutely destroy the Reapers which are the best things ME have to offer.

Yeah, three words kiddies: "Assuming direct control".
---
"Jak and Daxter does not have a sequel so that doesn't prove anything." - DesperateMonkey
#62Raze_da_KitsunePosted 1/15/2013 1:46:19 AM
Alright, at first I thought you didn't know anything about Star Wars. Now I know you don't know anything about Star Wars or Mass Effect.
---
im...im sorry but... do you think the past tense of fight is thought? - Wolf_J_Flywheel
I am the paragon of humanity. You may worship me.....from afar...
#63ghosta2Posted 1/15/2013 2:26:56 AM
Star wars would win this fight as it's got characters like Nihilus that can consume an entire planet's life force from orbit.

A better fight would be Adam Jensen Vs Comander Shepard. Two cybernetically enhanced soldiers both with a vast array of abilities and equipment.
---
"What is better. To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort." - Paarthurnax
Gt: Ghosta2
#64bloodgod92Posted 1/15/2013 2:58:29 AM
Star Wars, without a doubt...

Mass Effect is limited by science... Star Wars is not... there is a limit to what mass effect fields can do, while the force is life itself, it has no limits... you can create force techniques that nobody could even think of, and win. anything biotics can do, the force can do better.

Did I mention that MEs weapons would be useless against any lightsaber wielding force user?

Also, Shepherd may have been able to unite the intelligent races of our universe, but SW is in a much bigger one, with a lot more races... even the unintelligent ones would have you running home to mummy... I mean, come on... have you seen what wompas can do? Whatever force Shep could have gathered would be miniscule in size and power compared to what a single Hutt could do.
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP
#65General_JumaPosted 1/15/2013 3:08:06 AM
The only shot the ME universe would have would be using Reaper indoctrination to turn Star Wars fleets against each other. For instance, if they indoctrinate whoever is flying the Sun Crusher, it can go from gg ME to gg SW
---
Not comic - animated. For eight years America was ruled by Pinky and the Brain.-Thanatos the Great
#66bloodgod92Posted 1/15/2013 3:29:12 AM
General_Juma posted...
The only shot the ME universe would have would be using Reaper indoctrination to turn Star Wars fleets against each other. For instance, if they indoctrinate whoever is flying the Sun Crusher, it can go from gg ME to gg SW

Assuming that in all out war they would not have Jedi or Sith protecting the ship... with the power that thing has it would be stupid to think it would not be protected by the universe' most powerful factions... the thing only had a 6 man crew so would have been vulnerable without protection.
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP
#67jpv2000Posted 1/15/2013 7:40:18 AM
Star Wars. The Force is strong in them.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#68SelectGenderPosted 1/15/2013 7:43:28 AM
Star wars would win by a parsecs, unless it's a ground war between storm troopers and N7 operatives. How did they lose on Endor!?? T.T

f*** ewoks...
---
Scumbag brain
#69BrokenGruntyPosted 1/15/2013 12:35:43 PM
mjc0961 posted...
renzsweet posted...
The Jedi alone would simply CRUSH the ME universe. They would absolutely destroy the Reapers which are the best things ME have to offer.

Jacen Solo or Emperor Palpatine: "Assuming Direct Control of entire planets and fleets. So what?"
#70NidtendofreakPosted 1/15/2013 12:51:03 PM
BrokenGrunty posted...
mjc0961 posted...
renzsweet posted...

Jacen Solo or Emperor Palpatine: "Assuming Direct Control of entire planets and fleets. So what?"

Adding to that: indoctrination doesn't work instantly. The Force Mindcontrol does.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.