Speculation on people who hate the ending (spoilers? maybe)

#1-SERPICO_Posted 1/15/2013 8:41:49 PM
I honestly love the ending. no I am not trolling or 18 yrs old. I thought it was great. It was so unexpected.

We are constantly complaining about the kids on xbox live ruining our experience. Bioware obviously saw this and flipped this game. At the end it was a kid who explains the universe to us. Bioware is showing us kids are better than us in games and no matter what we do they will always own us. Lucky for us everybody grows up.
---
"Change will only happen if we fight to keep things as they are" SERPICO
#2GoldenSWarriorsPosted 1/15/2013 8:56:36 PM
It actually wasn't a kid he was just a projection. He's like millions of years old lol. And the ending sucks.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#3Wii0playerPosted 1/15/2013 9:30:31 PM
...lol
---
"In Mass Effect 3, the path to victory is less clear at the outset. You wont just find some long-lost Reaper off button."-Casey ******* Hudson.
#4fennell92Posted 1/15/2013 9:32:32 PM
...Not sure if serious...
#5-SERPICO_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 9:35:34 PM
no I am serious its the only explanation they were going full meta on us.
---
"Change will only happen if we fight to keep things as they are" SERPICO
#6bessy67Posted 1/15/2013 9:36:01 PM
I could go off on a tirade about all the things that disappointed me about this game including the ending and end up arguing with people who liked the ending, but that would just be giving TC what he wants. Back under the bridge with you, troll.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#7FlyingholePosted 1/15/2013 10:08:51 PM
bessy67 posted...
I could go off on a tirade about all the things that disappointed me about this game including the ending and end up arguing with people who liked the ending, but that would just be giving TC what he wants. Back under the bridge with you, troll.

Tsk Tsk. Heaven forbid someone have a different opinion than yours.
---
British people have the accents. Not Americans. I can prove it.
#8CharmilePosted 1/15/2013 10:15:53 PM
Where are my Starwolf memes when I need them
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#9FearOfTheLightPosted 1/15/2013 10:23:04 PM
GoldenSWarriors posted...
It actually wasn't a kid he was just a projection. He's like millions of years old lol. And the ending sucks.

^ Can't argue with that logic.
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden
#10Halo_ForeverPosted 1/15/2013 11:00:08 PM
Flyinghole posted...
Tsk Tsk. Heaven forbid someone have a different opinion than yours.

Given that the TC makes no sense he has to be a troll or mentally deficient and I'm leaning on the first one.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....