Liara and Javik book?

#1The_404sPosted 1/16/2013 11:22:28 AM
I remember in one of my first playthroughs, at some point Javik tells you Liara is going to write a book about him. I didn't encounter that in my latest playthrough, how do you trigger that happening?
#2MalevolentFishPosted 1/16/2013 11:24:32 AM
Did you let him use his memory shard? If you tell him not to, he becomes Liara's BFF and they write a book together.

If you let him do it...something else happens.
---
XBL: Malevolent Fish // PSN: MalevolentFish // NNID: Malevolent.Fish
"But why is the rum gone?"
#3Raze_da_KitsunePosted 1/16/2013 11:25:09 AM
Dunno. I think you have to keep him from using the memory shard?
---
im...im sorry but... do you think the past tense of fight is thought? - Wolf_J_Flywheel
I am the paragon of humanity. You may worship me.....from afar...
#4The_404s(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 11:27:12 AM
I did keep him from using the memory shard, still no talk from him or Liara about the book.
#5NS_RegentParkPosted 1/16/2013 11:28:20 AM
The_404s posted...
I did keep him from using the memory shard, still no talk from him or Liara about the book.

The talk happens during end game, in London, before going into battle.
---
GT:InTheZoneTO
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers
#6fennell92Posted 1/16/2013 11:30:26 AM
*Spoilers?

You also have to peacefully settle the argument they have after Thessia. If you tell him not to use the shard and don't settle their argument, he talks about becoming the Hanar King after the battle on London.
#7edgecrusher02Posted 1/16/2013 12:23:33 PM
ive heard that there is a scenario in which he says that when the reapers are dealt with he will go to rest with the rest of his species. sooo.... hes going to kill himself? lol
---
religion is flawed because man is flawed
#8CharmilePosted 1/16/2013 12:27:41 PM
edgecrusher02 posted...
ive heard that there is a scenario in which he says that when the reapers are dealt with he will go to rest with the rest of his species. sooo.... hes going to kill himself? lol

That's if you tell him to use the shard
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#9The_404s(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 12:34:23 PM
fennell92 posted...
*Spoilers?

You also have to peacefully settle the argument they have after Thessia. If you tell him not to use the shard and don't settle their argument, he talks about becoming the Hanar King after the battle on London.

What exactly do I have to do to end the argument peacefully?

I usually side with Javik in telling Liara to deal with it and except that the Protheans made her people what they are. In being so scientifically minded most of the time I don't know why she has such a hard time accepting it.
#10fennell92Posted 1/16/2013 12:41:45 PM
The_404s posted...
fennell92 posted...
*Spoilers?

What exactly do I have to do to end the argument peacefully?

I usually side with Javik in telling Liara to deal with it and except that the Protheans made her people what they are. In being so scientifically minded most of the time I don't know why she has such a hard time accepting it.

Take the paragon interrupt at the beginning. Any dialogue option after that will do.