Liara and Javik book?

#11edgecrusher02Posted 1/16/2013 11:43:52 AM
Charmile posted...
edgecrusher02 posted...
ive heard that there is a scenario in which he says that when the reapers are dealt with he will go to rest with the rest of his species. sooo.... hes going to kill himself? lol

That's if you tell him to use the shard

hmm.... i dont remember that. im fine with it either way since i didnt really care for javik that much. hes a great character for the series, but protheans are kind of.... jerks, lol.
---
religion is flawed because man is flawed
#12RiKuToTheMiGhtYPosted 1/16/2013 12:05:41 PM
Javik flat out says that the protheans were more conquer and take over other races then the good and benevolent beings so many think they were. They had an empire build on taking other races and forcing them to join their side.

The protheans were more like the Roman Empire were yes they were very powerful and have a a lot of technology, and knowledge because they took over other races and took that knowledge or tech via surrender or by force.

Javik is also a jerk because he is the last of his kind, he had to kill his team mates and the only thing he has of his people is the shard which holds good and horrible memories for him. Anyone is going to be a sour and pissed off jerk should they be in that situation as even if they defeat the reapers Javik has nothing left..
---
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.
#13jpv2000Posted 1/17/2013 8:12:27 AM
fennell92 posted...
*Spoilers?

You also have to peacefully settle the argument they have after Thessia. If you tell him not to use the shard and don't settle their argument, he talks about becoming the Hanar King after the battle on London.

I never knew this. That's hilarious.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)