I wanna bring garrus and javik with me, but I want liaras singularity in battles

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. I wanna bring garrus and javik with me, but I want liaras singularity in battles

User Info: pcmike2

pcmike2
4 years ago#1
I hate liara, and I had no trouble beating the game on insanity as a vanguard. Now I'm playing as a sentinel, but I really find liara's singularity useful. But I hate her. How can I "substitute" the singularity?
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546

User Info: sir_fredington

sir_fredington
4 years ago#2
You can't really. I think spamming area pull on Javik may be the closest thing.

User Info: meltor13

meltor13
4 years ago#3
Javik's pull can serve the sort of the same purpose...although I'm not sure it can match the cooldown of liara's singularity. IDK.
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13

User Info: GoldenSWarriors

GoldenSWarriors
4 years ago#4
You can try not hating Liara?
GT: F3rocious Panda

User Info: NS_RegentPark

NS_RegentPark
4 years ago#5
Singularity sucks in SP because it's a pre-buff version, so it's useless.
GT:InTheZoneTO
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers

User Info: SinisterSamurai

SinisterSamurai
4 years ago#6
Pick it as a Bonus power.
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.

User Info: pcmike2

pcmike2
4 years ago#7
SinisterSamurai posted...
Pick it as a Bonus power.

Oh you!
:p
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546

User Info: sir_fredington

sir_fredington
4 years ago#8
I am curious, why do you find singularity so useful?

User Info: code_kirin

code_kirin
4 years ago#9
NS_RegentPark posted...

I... what? 90% of the enemies you fight don't have shields. Singularity is a quick AoE primer and disabler. Much better than relying on warp to prime. It's also an anti-Phantom tool for what that's worth.

Even in MP, Pre-retaliation HA > Retaliation HA.

User Info: NS_RegentPark

NS_RegentPark
4 years ago#10
code_kirin posted...
NS_RegentPark posted...

I... what? 90% of the enemies you fight don't have shields. Singularity is a quick AoE primer and disabler. Much better than relying on warp to prime. It's also an anti-Phantom tool for what that's worth.

Even in MP, Pre-retaliation HA > Retaliation HA.

In any case, I would forget about Singularity. Use Dark Channel or Reave as a Bonus Power, and then your Sentinel destroys all.
GT:InTheZoneTO
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. I wanna bring garrus and javik with me, but I want liaras singularity in battles

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived