WHY? I hate these people...

#1bloodgod92Posted 1/16/2013 3:10:54 PM
Somebody just died, so I told him that I was on my way to res him. I don;t get there fast enough so he complains at me, then I asked if he was mashing his A button to stay alive longer and he says "No, and I shouldn't need to, you should have gotten here quick enough"

B****... I told him where to shove it and then stole all of his primed targets... which made him less happy at me. If you die, it is only fair of you to tap A while waiting for a res, after all, people have to go out of their way to bring you back... he wasn't even surrounded by enemies, as I got there a split second before his timer ran out.
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP
#2infinitexxPosted 1/16/2013 3:13:17 PM
You don't even need to mash it really, a very moderate tap rate, or even just waiting a while then mashing for a few seconds produces the same results.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#3zhobanPosted 1/16/2013 3:16:54 PM
bloodgod92 posted...
Somebody just died, so I told him that I was on my way to res him. I don;t get there fast enough so he complains at me, then I asked if he was mashing his A button to stay alive longer and he says "No, and I shouldn't need to, you should have gotten here quick enough"

B****... I told him where to shove it and then stole all of his primed targets... which made him less happy at me. If you die, it is only fair of you to tap A while waiting for a res, after all, people have to go out of their way to bring you back... he wasn't even surrounded by enemies, as I got there a split second before his timer ran out.

Luckily I haven't encountered anyone like that. Although earlier I did manage to find a group on Firebase White against Cerberus on Platinum, one of the people had an N7 Rating of 120 or so with a Volus Vanguard and a Phalanx VI and another person didn't have much better of an N7 Rating with a Human Infiltrator with a Mantis IV. Needless to say, we only made it to Wave 5. What's worse is we were already having to use missiles by Wave 2.
---
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=zhoban&platform=xbox
#4Cpt_of_IndustryPosted 1/16/2013 3:20:39 PM
Yeah at that point I would turn off my mic. You need to realize that there are a lot of really dumb people out there who just don't understand or refuse to.
---
The Jersey Guy
#5SelectGenderPosted 1/16/2013 3:21:38 PM
Meh, enemies these days stomp you so quickly that mashing 'a' or not makes little difference to me. If I go down and nobody is nearby I'll gel straight away unless the wave is nearly over or I'm playing with trusted team mates who can cope with the extra work. I'll also gel in the middle of a fight or objective wave as long as no sync kill enemies are nearby, that way my team mates can worry about the enemies and not me.

I'll tell you what sucks though, getting downed and bleeding out across the map by say a the last banshees reave and not gelling up in the knowledge that the two players left should be able to kill the last boss. However, as you're watching the spectator cam you watch in horror as both players managed to get blindsided by the ONLY Banshee left and sync killed. Once ok you were unlucky but twice on a two on one situation f*** sake?!

That'll teach me to put faith in some players and think that I can naively "save a medi-gel for the harder waves of 9 and 10 during a match".

:L
---
Scumbag brain
#6Jashin_SamaPosted 1/16/2013 3:26:02 PM
bloodgod92 posted...

Gimme his GT so I can Avoid him. >_>
---
Who the hell is Zilong17? Probably Black Chaos Soldier's alt. - MegaSTV
#7bloodgod92(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 3:35:44 PM
This type of perosn is the reason I quit MP games... infuriating or what... there are loads of other types of idiots out there too...

Jashin_Sama posted...
Gimme his GT so I can Avoid him. >_>

I don;t note down players GTs... I feel that they deserve a chance to change. Perhaps in future though I will note the GT and post it on the boards with a reason why to avoid them,
---
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP
#8herduliekmudkipPosted 1/16/2013 3:54:42 PM
mashing A is for losers
---
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny
#9Ryan-06Posted 1/16/2013 4:01:05 PM(edited)
I don't play with a mic majority of times, and so don't have to hear ragers or whiners. I admit I've "rage gel'd" if I die too quickly though. Wanted to get back to the fight.

Also nicer to play with the women on my list. Although each time I play with one of them she takes long on gold.. "You're doing it wrong", I think to myself lol. I don't think she'll see this tho, heh.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
:3 http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif
#10Superfluou5Posted 1/16/2013 4:18:48 PM
Maybe he thought you were trolling him or something. You said "I got you" and then proceeded to let him bleed out.
---
lll Jank lll
(those are L's)