Ok, so one of the main complaints people had about Mass Effect: Deception was...

#1iamdanthamanPosted 1/17/2013 3:33:30 AM
that Gillian grew out of her autism, they claimed that it cannot happen. Many countered that we don't even know that much about it. Well, it turns out that the book was ahead of it's time.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-21029593
---
All your base are belong to us
#2Halo_ForeverPosted 1/17/2013 6:03:26 AM
Well that and her growing up 3 years in a span of months, Batarians on Palaven, Kai Leng trolling on Kar'shan, cereals, pissing in a vase, old Batarian freighter that runs on a Normandy drive core (the equivalent of Equador suddenly possessing B2:s), epic toothbrush kills, the Biotic Underground that tries to rule the universe and loads more were that came from.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#3NafzgerPosted 1/17/2013 7:15:29 AM(edited)
Halo_Forever posted...
Well that and her growing up 3 years in a span of months, Batarians on Palaven, Kai Leng trolling on Kar'shan, cereals, pissing in a vase, old Batarian freighter that runs on a Normandy drive core (the equivalent of Equador suddenly possessing B2:s), epic toothbrush kills, the Biotic Underground that tries to rule the universe and loads more were that came from.

Why can't you just respect the author's artistic integrity? Demanding him to change things was whiny and entitled.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#4infinitexxPosted 1/17/2013 6:58:32 AM
I thought the main complaint was that the author didn't know the first thing about the ME universe, and nobody who did know anything bothered to edit the book. Yours was more of a minor issue.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#5Halo_ForeverPosted 1/17/2013 8:09:20 AM
Nafzger posted...
Halo_Forever posted...

Why can't you just respect the author's artistic integrity? Demanding him to change things was whiny and entitled.

Well that artistic integrity gave us that awesome rage comic of the book, so for my part it was completely worth since I had already given up the story with Mass Effect 2.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#6MrPibbRulesPosted 1/17/2013 8:13:48 AM
For a Mass Effect parody, it was pretty funny.
---
-Javik: You and the Quarian are...joined? -Shepard: You could say that. -Javik: She calls it your emergency induction port? Shepard: I should go.
#7spfurm01Posted 1/17/2013 8:21:38 AM
I dunno TC, the studies seem like WAY too low of numbers to be anything conclusive so far.

infinitexx posted...
Yours was more of a minor issue.

I wouldn't exactly call ignorance to the point of being offensive about a serious condition a minor issue.
---
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!