Will they add new packs?

#1Safer_777Posted 1/17/2013 2:27:13 PM
I saw a topic saying that there are some new packs on PS3.Does anyone knows anything?I have around 2.000.000 gold that I wanted to use to buy Arsenal packs but if they add new packs,I will not waste them.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#2terrysmay04Posted 1/17/2013 2:30:22 PM
I never heard anything about new packs. They did just add the arsenal and reinforcement packs pretty recently.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#3iamdanthamanPosted 1/17/2013 2:38:10 PM(edited)
There are new packs on PS3 only in Europe that don't work. They were apparently added by mistake. There was a topic yesterday where a guy listed them all.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995452-mass-effect-3/65200469
---
All your base are belong to us
#4Safer_777(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 4:07:53 AM
So no one knows for sure?
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#5MalevolentFishPosted 1/18/2013 4:15:05 AM
This isn't the first time these packs have been made available for purchase in error. It's been going on since before Resurgence. I think this is something like the third or fourth time this has happened now, and each time Bioware has to make it clear that no new packs have been added and that people shouldn't go spending their money on them.

They may be released in the future. They may not be released at all. Bioware put them all there just in case. To date the full list of those packs has remained unreleased with the exception of Reserves and Arsenal, which have only been made available very recently.

So don't get your hopes up.
---
XBL: Malevolent Fish // PSN: MalevolentFish // NNID: Malevolent.Fish
"But why is the rum gone?"
#6Safer_777(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 5:25:08 AM
Then I shall spend my gold then.
---