Most viable Engineer class for Gold?

#31WatermelonFartsPosted 1/18/2013 7:19:57 AM
CoconutMay posted...
My recommendation for the Demolisher is have your weight so that your recast on the supply pylon is the same as its grenade spawn. Run around and when your recast resets run back to your pylon, pick up your grenades, and put down another pylon for the extra 2 grenades.

Also the Vorcha Engineer is surprisingly good. With Bloodlust and a Talon, you'll be very hard to kill. Spec submission net for the electric field and incinerate for radius and go for lots of tech bursts.

ew radius
---
http://i.imgur.com/wOseA.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/qHMXI.jpg
<333333
#32CoconutMayPosted 1/18/2013 8:18:00 AM
WatermelonFarts posted...
CoconutMay posted...
My recommendation for the Demolisher is have your weight so that your recast on the supply pylon is the same as its grenade spawn. Run around and when your recast resets run back to your pylon, pick up your grenades, and put down another pylon for the extra 2 grenades.

Also the Vorcha Engineer is surprisingly good. With Bloodlust and a Talon, you'll be very hard to kill. Spec submission net for the electric field and incinerate for radius and go for lots of tech bursts.

ew radius

Eh, I've been rethinking radius ever since I was able to hit three people with it and then fire explode them all. If there are enemies close to the netted one, you might be able to get a few tech bursts.

I'm by no means an expert, though.
---
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.
#33bessy67Posted 1/18/2013 8:19:46 AM
Nafzger posted...
Lots of W/G farmers detected.

Best engineer is either the human, geth, or quarian male.

Demolisher is just fine without camping.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#34code_kirinPosted 1/18/2013 8:23:26 AM
CoconutMay posted...
CoconutMay posted...

ew radius

Eh, I've been rethinking radius ever since I was able to hit three people with it and then fire explode them all. If there are enemies close to the netted one, you might be able to get a few tech bursts.

Radius incinerate will only detonate one enemy. I usually take radius, but not on the hunter.
#35CoconutMayPosted 1/18/2013 8:41:30 AM
code_kirin posted...
CoconutMay posted...
CoconutMay posted...

ew radius

Radius incinerate will only detonate one enemy. I usually take radius, but not on the hunter.

Ah, didn't know it couldn't detonate more than one enemy.
---
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.