every single lobby has had tgi with harrier today

#11UltimateGeth39Posted 1/17/2013 10:12:48 PM
That would be like never eating steak again so you could go eat dog **** instead the exact same piece every year.
#12herduliekmudkip(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 10:13:33 PM
TheM00d posted...
herduliekmudkip posted...
the same thing that happened to bf3 is happening to me3 right now

and its making me not even want to play

and also consider getting black ops 2

Don't, you'll be really upset then.

i dunno ive been watching some guys play blops 2 and it looks really fun, but then again theyre making it funny with how bad they are
---
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny
#13herduliekmudkip(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 10:14:04 PM
189k points for this lobbys tgi with harrier

his harrier is level 2
---
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny
#14FullMetalManiaPosted 1/17/2013 10:17:30 PM

his harrier is level 2

I still don't have a Harrier. :(
---
"Welcome to the internet, where everyone gets off to EVERYTHING."
~kingkaze187
#15herduliekmudkip(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 10:19:52 PM
i still dont have a valkyrie

commendation packs think i want a valiant when the valiant was the harrier before the harrier was the harrier
---
#16bessy67Posted 1/17/2013 10:21:58 PM
Of course the combination of the highest DPS AR and the infiltrator that can make best use of ARs is going to be used a lot. But if you nerf either of those you'll just end up seeing a GI with a piranha in every lobby, and if they nerf that you'll get kroguards with reegars. People will always flock to whatever is the most OP build, and bioware will never be able to nerf away all OP builds.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#17UltimateGeth39Posted 1/17/2013 10:22:54 PM
you know even if they nerf the harrier its not gonna stop people from using it with the TGI right that character makes every AR a monster.
#18SinisterSamuraiPosted 1/17/2013 10:23:59 PM(edited)
caps and punctuation are overpowerd and for babbies only
---
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#19GoldenSWarriorsPosted 1/17/2013 10:23:50 PM

his harrier is level 2

That's funny I played a platinum game using TGI with the Avenger today and got the exact same amount of points. Was playing with friends, not randoms, too. Maybe nerf the avenger also?
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#20gunholePosted 1/17/2013 10:24:57 PM
well I'm sorry but I was having hell with geth/collector PUGs today and just needed some me & TGI time.

sidenote: I've never had a more relaxing collector/gold match than with that harrier-TGI. like a walk in the park...
---
*gamertag