every single lobby has had tgi with harrier today

#51SRR CapdownPosted 1/18/2013 4:09:38 AM
abbeldydoo posted...
I just came back to playing this after a very long lay off.What is "tgi" and the Harrier is the Cerberus Harrier?

Turian Ghost Infiltrator.

Assault Rifle based Infiltrator who gets decent boost to overall weapon damage, but has a huge boost to AR damage in particular. He also has Stim Packs, which use 'grenade' ammo, that offer instant shield replenishment and huge temporary damage reduction.
---
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif
#52BystalexPosted 1/18/2013 4:16:14 AM
Please someone play online multiplayer, I really need to get 4000 reinforcements so just anyone that'd be great! I just wanted to sign up just to get some help online! :) my user is; Mitchel Stock.

Any help would be great!
#53Finish_th_FightPosted 1/18/2013 6:26:45 AM
GoldenSWarriors posted...
Take away the Harrier, and all you'll see is Particle Rifles. Take away the Particle Rifle, and all you'll see is Typhoons. The best weapons will always have more people using them, nothing will change that.

Exactly.
I’ve never understood why people on this board care what others play in their CO-OP game when it comes to being ‘too good’. Are they so insecure they can’t stand being outscored even when it doesn’t matter or is their fashion sense offended? Project N7 runway? And as GSW said, if you nerf the best items in the game people will just move to the next best one. We do have a tier system after all.
#54NafzgerPosted 1/18/2013 6:30:39 AM
Finish_th_Fight posted...
Take away the Harrier, and all you'll see is Particle Rifles. Take away the Particle Rifle, and all you'll see is Typhoons. The best weapons will always have more people using them, nothing will change that.

Exactly.
I’ve never understood why people on this board care what others play in their CO-OP game when it comes to being ‘too good’. Are they so insecure they can’t stand being outscored even when it doesn’t matter or is their fashion sense offended? Project N7 runway? And as GSW said, if you nerf the best items in the game people will just move to the next best one. We do have a tier system after all.

For me, it's because I'm gambling. If I'm in a lobby with an infiltrator, an adept, and a vanguard, and they're all using the Harrier, I don't know who's **** and who actually knows what they're doing. A Harrier is like a failsafe or a crutch.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#55infinitexxPosted 1/18/2013 6:31:32 AM
Remember that Harrier nerf that happened every week since it came out?
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#56Finish_th_FightPosted 1/18/2013 6:38:50 AM
Nafzger posted...
Finish_th_Fight posted...

Exactly.

For me, it's because I'm gambling. If I'm in a lobby with an infiltrator, an adept, and a vanguard, and they're all using the Harrier, I don't know who's **** and who actually knows what they're doing. A Harrier is like a failsafe or a crutch.

Fair point. But you are ALWAYS gambling when it comes to randoms. All the better that a person in need of a crutch uses one right?
#57NafzgerPosted 1/18/2013 6:42:47 AM
Yeah but sometimes the crutch doesn't really help. Eh, everyone is terrible.

I think a lot of it has to do with being human. As humans, we want to carve a unique identity for ourselves. If we join a lobby and everyone is using the same gun, it's makes us feel like we're just part of the trend and we want to break free of that trend.
---
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher
#58CoconutMayPosted 1/18/2013 7:09:13 AM
Why do people care?
---
Have you seen my sisters? Last I saw them they were standing in a row. They are quite lovely.
#59WatermelonFartsPosted 1/18/2013 7:21:00 AM
why do people still fall for this
---
http://i.imgur.com/wOseA.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/qHMXI.jpg
<333333
#60Fear the MONKEYPosted 1/18/2013 7:44:27 AM

not to mention....they're ULTRA rares. why not reward the players who play your game for so long that when they actually unlock an ultra rare (which im finding so difficult to level up) all the way to X, the weapon is...*gasp*...actually good? (not to mention the harrier is pretty much the only gun that actually feels like an assault rifle)

nerf nerf nerf. sheesh. you want something different? YOU go use a salarian engineer with a shuriken X on platinum. stop bi...whining about other players using weapons you consider "too" good.

whats the point of having so many different weapons if they're all going to be nerfed to do more or less the same damage?

side note: TC, is it possible that the games you played with the TGI...was the same person? also i dont understand the point of whining about what character/gun the other players use. its not head-to-head. its co-op. is your ego hurt that they score higher than you, or something? jealous they have a ghost/harrier x and you don't? i mean come on, seriously, forget what ther others do. concentrate on your own game.
---
psn id: FearTheMonkey