every single lobby has had tgi with harrier today

#61fennell92Posted 1/18/2013 8:18:46 AM
The sad thing is most people with the harrier don't even play that well. I consistently outscore most harrier users, even with weapons like the tempest, geth rifle, and one time the avenger. It only bothers me if people bring it on bronze or sometimes silver. It's completely unnecessary on those difficulties, and borderline rude imo.
#62code_kirinPosted 1/18/2013 8:38:37 AM
Xero_Macharius posted...
Shuriken X (COMMON) - Damage Per Round - 48 Burst DPS 885 - Sustained DPS - 297 (Freaking starter SMG)

Typhoon X (ULTRA RARE) - Damage Per Round - 83 Burst DPS - 887 Sustained DPS - 549

Harrier X (ULTRA RARE) - Damage Per Round - 130 - Burst DPS - 1187 Sustained DPS - 729 (IMO this is how the stats for a UR SHOULD look)

Oh, burst dps for Collector SMG is around the same as harrier, slightly lower, but sustained dps is about half-ish.

Your burst DPS on shuriken is not taking into account refire time between bursts. Typhoon's stats are not taking into account ramp up or resistance modifiers. CSMG only closes in against Harrier vs armor (even then it's still a good ~200 below).

It's a shame what they decided to do with the Harrier. It really ought to do less damage and have more ammo capacity. Make it an easy to use UR that doesn't quite hit the DPS of PPR or Typhoon. Typhoon for that matter should have higher DPS than the PPR, but biower is too busy fabricating broken features as an excuse not to buff it.
#63CaptainCrutchPosted 1/18/2013 8:50:02 AM
IF "they" nerf the Harrier, I'll go back to missile glitching....EVERY....STINKING...MATCH...be warned Bioware.....
---
God, says to me: "Somethin' about you just pisses me off....."
#64code_kirinPosted 1/18/2013 8:55:04 AM
CaptainCrutch posted...
IF "they" nerf the Harrier, I'll go back to missile glitching....EVERY....STINKING...MATCH...be warned Bioware.....

babby detected
#65CaptainCrutchPosted 1/18/2013 8:58:37 AM
code_kirin posted...
CaptainCrutch posted...

babby detected

Learn to spell.......
---
God, says to me: "Somethin' about you just pisses me off....."
#66WatermelonFartsPosted 1/18/2013 10:06:27 AM
CaptainCrutch posted...
code_kirin posted...
CaptainCrutch posted...

babby detected

Learn to spell.......

learn to play the ****ing game you crybaby

"WAAAHH THE GAME IS TOO HARD FOR ME TO ACTUALLY PLAY"

plebeian
---
http://i.imgur.com/wOseA.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/qHMXI.jpg
<333333
#67herduliekmudkip(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 10:39:26 AM
foxop posted...
Yeah, but the Revenant is only a Rare level gun

reegar

snowspace posted...
herduliekmudkip posted...
i mean in this specific manner, the entire community begins using only the same class and weapon because its easy mode

for bf3 it was the m16a3(ugh)

Really? The M16A3 did't bother me that much, Frag rounds and the FAMAS forced me out of BF3. I doubt Black Ops 2 will be any different, its the mindset of the players more than anything, which is amplified by the increased competitive nature of the FPS crowd. Happens to all games if you stick with them long enough.

ugh dont remind me of the famas. once the famas got nerfed hard all the tryhards went back to the m16a3 because high fire rate + low recoil + high accuracy + a couple bugs = utterly superior to everything else.
---
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny
#68herduliekmudkip(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 11:00:40 AM
didnt see this second page

Fear the MONKEY posted...
(not to mention the harrier is pretty much the only gun that actually feels like an assault rifle)

call of duty player opinion

side note: TC, is it possible that the games you played with the TGI...was the same person?

same person in 15 different lobbies who changes their colors every match?

its co-op.

oh ok that makes it ok for the game to be really easy and boring after all fun is secondary to Epic Scoreboards

is your ego hurt that they score higher than you, or something? jealous they have a ghost/harrier x and you don't? i mean come on, seriously, forget what ther others do. concentrate on your own game.

thats cute :3
---
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny
#69Spider5800Posted 1/18/2013 11:13:15 AM
"Boo hoo hoo! Why do people keep playing with strong characters and weapons? That's so lame!"

Seriously, is the irony of you calling everyone else a babby completely lost on you? Why would you complain about this? It's certainly better than randoms trying to roll in with crap weapons and characters and being generally worthless. As long as they're contributing, and you can still play with whatever character/weapon YOU want to, what's the difference?
---
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!
#70ServarePosted 1/18/2013 11:40:18 AM
The amount of QQ happening because people use powerful weapons.

It's just sad.
---
Fons sapientiae, verbum Dei.