Platinum Collectors Solo 79:59

#1GoldenSWarriorsPosted 1/18/2013 8:48:00 PM
Just did Collectors/Giant/Platinum using the Geth Trooper Soldier.

Wave 3 - Hack in the middle. Pretty easy.

Wave 6 - Object Recovery. Both were all the way across the map, there were turrets and Praetorians everywhere. It costs me some equipment.

Wave 10 - Disable the 4 devices. This was really hard. I had to use all four missiles I had left (used one on wave 8 spawn) just to get the third device. I ran to the fourth device and was almost done with it when a Prime started shooting me. I died, used my last medi-gel, and ran away. So there was just one device left at the bottom of the ladder near the control room, and I had 0 missiles, 0 medi-gel, and 0 ops packs. I lured them all away, ran back, and got it. Then I somehow escaped as they all closed in on me, and then had to kill the 2 banshees, 2 primes, and 2 praetorians with no equipment. Luckily, Geth Trooper is a boss so it wasn't that hard.

Extraction - Just ran around the map twice, killed a few dragoons, ran in with 8 seconds left and there were no enemies near me. Pretty easy extraction.

This was my first attempt with the Geth Trooper. Tried earlier with the Volus Adept on Ghost and got magnet grabbed on wave 5.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#2xKryptonKnightxPosted 1/18/2013 8:54:56 PM
You...you could have watched a movie though.
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
#3GoldenSWarriors(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 9:34:54 PM
xKryptonKnightx posted...

Nah, this was much more epic.
---
#4metroidman92Posted 1/18/2013 9:38:47 PM
xKryptonKnightx posted...

Coulda had a V8.
---
I'll be in my bunk...
One does not simply walk into Skuldafn.
#5Superfluou5Posted 1/18/2013 10:22:10 PM
What did you use, acolyte? I want to give it a go once I start playing more.
---
lll Jank lll
(those are L's)
#6ShinesmanOWPosted 1/18/2013 11:51:19 PM
What build did you run?
#7GoldenSWarriors(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 11:52:53 PM
Superfluou5 posted...
What did you use, acolyte? I want to give it a go once I start playing more.

Acoltye, Cryo Rounds, Pistol Amp, Cyclonic, Responder. It was much easier than when I used the Turian Ghost.
---
#8Spirit_GoddPosted 1/18/2013 11:59:08 PM
Congrats on the solo.
---
GT is Security Shield
#9GoldenSWarriors(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 12:03:57 AM
Spirit_Godd posted...
Congrats on the solo.

Thanks. You're the guy that was doing the all lvl 1s on platinum with common weapons right? I tried that today and died after the wave 10 objective. We only had 3 people and 1 of them was a human soldier who kept dying lol.
---
#10Spirit_GoddPosted 1/19/2013 12:15:45 AM
GoldenSWarriors posted...
Spirit_Godd posted...
Congrats on the solo.

Thanks. You're the guy that was doing the all lvl 1s on platinum with common weapons right? I tried that today and died after the wave 10 objective. We only had 3 people and 1 of them was a human soldier who kept dying lol.

Yeah I was. Next time you try that hit me up. My teammates were a tad less than adequate.
---
GT is Security Shield