#11RophlecktuinePosted 1/19/2013 1:32:51 AM
congratulations
---
My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thegameconomist
#12FullMetalManiaPosted 1/19/2013 1:48:22 AM
GoldenSWarriors posted...
Spirit_Godd posted...
Congrats on the solo.

Thanks. You're the guy that was doing the all lvl 1s on platinum with common weapons right? I tried that today and died after the wave 10 objective. We only had 3 people and 1 of them was a human soldier who kept dying lol.

Holy hell ass balls, you guys made it to Wave 10? Now I feel bad for leaving when I did...
---
"Welcome to the internet, where everyone gets off to EVERYTHING."
~kingkaze187
#13JetblackmoonPosted 1/19/2013 6:03:12 AM
Congrats man. Any Platinum solo against Collectors deserves respect.

I actually just finished my first Platinum solo, Giant/Reapers with Geth Trooper. Don't even care if it is like the easiest Platinum solo. >_> Took me 107 minutes. Had targets/delivery/disable, and I was cursing up a storm when I saw disable for wave 10. Got the last one with like 40 seconds left.
---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!
#14andy12handyPosted 1/19/2013 8:16:52 AM
Rophlecktuine posted...
congratulations

You're doing this wrong.

*Puts on A Cruel Angel's Thesis and starts clapping*

Congratulations!
---
Gamefaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.
#15terrysmay04Posted 1/19/2013 8:48:41 AM
Congrats to you.

I don't have the patience to do solos.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#16GoldenSWarriors(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 11:26:53 AM
FullMetalMania posted...
GoldenSWarriors posted...
Spirit_Godd posted...
Congrats on the solo.

Thanks. You're the guy that was doing the all lvl 1s on platinum with common weapons right? I tried that today and died after the wave 10 objective. We only had 3 people and 1 of them was a human soldier who kept dying lol.

Holy hell ass balls, you guys made it to Wave 10? Now I feel bad for leaving when I did...

Yeah, we just barely did. I had 2 medi-gel, no missiles, no ops packs, the other guy had 5 missiles and 0 medi gel, and the third guy had 1 missile 1 medi-gel. We got disable the devices and they were all in the control room so it was pretty easy, but after we did those, the guy who had all the missiles died, and we couldn't escape to safety.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#17manbearpig654Posted 1/19/2013 12:51:40 PM
Congrats.
---
Peace has cost you your strength. Victory has defeated you.
#18jkocka00Posted 1/19/2013 1:35:57 PM
I have been trying this solo for a while now. I always lose focus for a second and get synched killed being too aggressive by a banshee.

Do you think collectors would be easier? In your opinion are praetoru ans easier to deal with?
---
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007
#19manbearpig654Posted 1/19/2013 1:42:25 PM
jkocka00 posted...
I have been trying this solo for a while now. I always lose focus for a second and get synched killed being too aggressive by a banshee.

Do you think collectors would be easier? In your opinion are praetoru ans easier to deal with?

Lol no. primes plus any high damage/sync kill unite equals death.
---
Peace has cost you your strength. Victory has defeated you.
#20GoldenSWarriors(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 1:55:52 PM
jkocka00 posted...

Definitely not. Reapers would be my choice if I was going for easy. I just did collectors for bragging rights. Cerb might not be bad since acoltye+flamer is great against phantoms.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda