What guns have the weapon and power masteries changed your opinions of?

#1AnonymousFriendPosted 1/20/2013 4:11:22 PM
I no longer think the Raptor is a competely worthless gun. I'll never use it beyond getting challenge points, but it's not as terribad as I thought.
---
Nothing is over-rated. Your opinion is just outnumbered.
PSN ID/Gamertag - AnonymousFriend
#2Aurion819Posted 1/20/2013 4:25:13 PM
Assault Rifle Mastery taught me to appreciate the Falcon AR, but hate the Striker. Pistol Mastery made me love the Talon, but hate the Acolyte.

Biotic Mastery affirmed a love for every biotic power but Nova. Just couldn't get the points somehow. Tech Mastery made me love both builds of the Geth Turret.
---
"When you open your mind to the impossible, sometimes you find the truth."
#3AnonymousFriend(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 4:29:12 PM
The power masteries are extremely easy. Solo some Bronze just using the powers. They only need 50,000 points. For Nova, I just walked up on enemies and NovaKd them. Or primed with Incendiary ammo and detonated. The harder powers to do are the Damage Reducing ones and Cyro Blast. But Snap Freeze also gives Cryo Blast points.
---
#4infinitexxPosted 1/20/2013 4:29:14 PM
I don't hate the Raptor because it is bad, I hate it because I have to pull the trigger unreasonably fast for damn near the entire match to use it well.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#5fennell92Posted 1/20/2013 4:37:26 PM
I like the arc pistol and incisor a lot now.
#6PhilOnDezPosted 1/20/2013 4:50:19 PM
I went from never planning to use the revenant to never planning to use it again. It was a pretty frustrating experience, especially since it immediately followed the typhoon challenge for me.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
#7AnonymousFriend(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 12:29:27 PM
The Viper was very Meh for me the first time I tried it. It has gotten better in my eyes. I'm very happy I got the Acolyte done during it's change.
---
#8Mr_PipboyPosted 1/21/2013 1:33:09 PM
The arc pistol became a favorite of mine. The only thing I hate is that because of my paladin X I have almost no reason to use it.
---
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King
#9Jedi_MercenaryPosted 1/21/2013 3:50:04 PM
Since I use all guns and classes except for the Drell Adept, I can't say they would have swayed my opinion one way or another.

And if you think the Raptor requires you to pull the trigger a lot, try using a Predator on Gold. My poor, poor trigger finger.
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
#10bessy67Posted 1/21/2013 3:51:50 PM
Mr_Pipboy posted...
The arc pistol became a favorite of mine. The only thing I hate is that because of my paladin X I have almost no reason to use it.

Paladin X can't one shot phantoms/marauders/centurions/rocket troopers/hunters on gold. Arc Pistol X can.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67