ME2 Board is dead so I have to ask here...

#11SageOfLifePosted 1/22/2013 11:49:33 PM
Tell him to replace Dominate with Warp Ammo and bring Mordin and, assuming she's loyal, Samara, with Incinerate and Reave specced for AOE.
---
I am the lizard queen!
#12CaptainKatsuraPosted 1/23/2013 12:01:57 AM
Get either Warp Ammo or AP Ammo to replace Dominate and go for Mordin for Incinerate and Neural Shock (if he's loyal) and either Miranda/Thane for Warp biotic detonations or Samara for Reave if she's loyal.Stay near the Quarian and just spam the hell outta your abilities and have your entire team focus fire on one Varren at a time.

On that note,I am highly disappoint that most people seem to have forgotten about the mission that has Shepard kung-fu kick a Varren right in the face.
---
Herp-a derp
#13MightyMillersPosted 1/23/2013 12:28:57 AM
The key to this mission if slowing them down rather than trying to wipe out each individual as you won't have time. I tried parking Garrus and Grunt right in front of the Quarian but they don't have the best angle.

So I stood them further out so they have a good line of sight, shoot the Varren till their armour is down then hit them with concussive shot knocking them to the ground (which is why I take Grunt and Garrus) and whilst they are reloading you can hit them with what your Shepard has like pull or throw. This way your not spending too much time on each one.

Thats how I did it.
---
GT: Miller Rodge
#14mech goukiPosted 1/23/2013 12:46:11 AM(edited)
8bitPunk posted...

Be sure to take "Sniper Rifle Mastery" when you assault the derelict Collector Ship.

Also, Thane and Miranda are powerful allies since their Warp Powers melt Armor/Barriers.

I disagree. Assault Rifles are more viable. I would recommend Assault Rifles over Sniper Rifles.

Also, for Mordin, Cryo Blast's cooldown is base 4.5s for him at rank 4. I would recommend that over his Neural Shock.
---
http://pileofsecrets.wikidot.com/articles - Castlevania Strongest Characters
http://cyberakumamechgouki.blogspot.com/ - Skip Beat! PS2 story
#15Talon5967Posted 1/23/2013 12:35:28 AM
Another thing that could have helped would have been dropping a Singularity just in front of the quarian, and just focused on stripping the armor off the varren. Without armor, the Singularity would have picked them up and made them easy to finish off.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.
#16Ryan-06Posted 1/23/2013 1:58:16 AM
Raze_da_Kitsune posted...
Why is he doing pointless side missions on Insanity?

Whats wrong with that? I beat ME2 all the way on insanity to get the achievements in one go. Felt great at the end. seeing them all pop up on my screen! lol.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
:3 http://i.imgur.com/sfR1P.gif
#17JetblackmoonPosted 1/23/2013 2:02:06 AM
I struggled with this mission on Insanity as well, except I was playing a Sentinel. I just spammed Warp and my Tempest, and I had Grunt and Miranda and just hoped for the best.
---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!
#18meltor13Posted 1/23/2013 6:13:38 AM
Adept on ME2 Insanity isn't difficult...

Just bring the right squaddies for the mission. For that particular mission, you need armor busting and CC for the inevitable warp bombs.

I second the above-stated Mordin/Samara group for when you face armored foes. Mordin will destroy armor with Incinerate, Samara can Pull for warp bombs or Reave organics (although Reave wouldn't affect the varren like it would a humanoid).

I also suggest never taking Dominate, unless you like playing slow....
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
#19NS_RegentParkPosted 1/23/2013 6:43:05 AM
Why doesn't your buddy just post here >:(
---
GT:InTheZoneTO
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers
#20MerenwenHelyanePosted 1/23/2013 7:11:00 AM
tagging for when I get there XD
---
Moms can have fun too. Get over it.