ME2 Board is dead so I have to ask here...

#21AigonrothPosted 1/23/2013 4:30:40 PM
The ME2 Board is not dead, it just takes a little while to get a response, not all of us who visit the board are on the computer all day.

Irregardless it seems you got him through the mission just fine.
---
"I love nailing Asari, so ageless and superior. Then you get them and they squeal like schoolgirls"- Gianna Parasini, Mass Effect 2.
#22redeadlink(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 7:33:07 PM
NS_RegentPark posted...
Why doesn't your buddy just post here >:(

He got banned from Gamefaqs a few years back.
---
I just want you to see the world as I do, giggling in the corner and bleeding.
GT: wemester | \m/(x_x)\m/
#23BakusaiTenketsuPosted 1/23/2013 7:37:46 PM
Take squad members with AoE powers, and save the explosive canisters for when there are multiples. The ship comes when you've killed a certain amount of Varren, so once it gets there, be ready to click and high tail it. I did it with an Infiltrator myself, but I brought squad members like Zaeed with his Inferno Grenade and I think either Jack (Shockwave) or maybe it was Samara/Thane/Miranda with AoE Reave/Warp. Grunt/Garrus with Concussion or Samara with Throw helps as well since they can knock the Varren on their butts.
---
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/3156/couchpotatocat.gif
#24livinlargetommiPosted 1/23/2013 8:01:51 PM
mech gouki posted...
8bitPunk posted...

Be sure to take "Sniper Rifle Mastery" when you assault the derelict Collector Ship.

Also, Thane and Miranda are powerful allies since their Warp Powers melt Armor/Barriers.

I disagree. Assault Rifles are more viable. I would recommend Assault Rifles over Sniper Rifles.

Also, for Mordin, Cryo Blast's cooldown is base 4.5s for him at rank 4. I would recommend that over his Neural Shock.

I took AR on my adept insanity play through (100% run). I was not unhappy about it at all.
---
Signature goes here.
#25Spartan0fCha0s8Posted 1/24/2013 10:23:32 AM
Adept not good for insanity? You're joking, right? Aside from the Sentinel and Solider, Adept is easily the best class for insanity. Disabling powers like throw, shockwave and singularity are invaluable. And yes, I'm referring to ME2
---
I never sleep cuz sleep is the cousin of death