Looking for people to test my connection..

#1YamatoBeatsPosted 1/24/2013 6:01:56 AM(edited)
I've been getting fits of lag lately and I think it might be more related to my connection rather than the hosts. I've set up a few tests to see how well OTHERS perform while I'm hosting.

1. First, you'll be using a grenade class. I've noticed some people complain that the animation goes through but the grenade doesn't fly.
2. You'll be using either the Kishock or the Graal. Both have a bit of projectile lag.
3. I don't know if the Crusader's slug is a natural firing process or not, but someone else will be firing the Crusader to test this out as well. I hear that it has a certain time before it actually fires but I, myself, have never noticed a difference.
4. Someone else will be a Human Male Vanguard. Biotic Charge everything and tell me if it's any sort of problem to do.such.
5. Lastly, someone will be outright sniping. I've hears that headshots are easier to pull off as host and I want to see if this rings true or not.

If anyone can think of anything else to add, by all means. We will only be playing Unknown/Unknown/Silver for the sake of this test. Any and all are free to try it out as I'd like to get multiple opinions on this matter.

Afterwards, I may set up some UUG or UUP for those willing. If not, I'll scurry on back to Dragon's Dogma.

GT - YamatoBeats.
#2foxopPosted 1/24/2013 6:27:10 AM
Tactical Cloak is another good way to test. The more lag there is, the more likely it will get glitched out.
---
Gears of Halo 4: Black Ops II
#3YamatoBeats(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 6:28:07 AM
foxop posted...
Tactical Cloak is another good way to test. The more lag there is, the more likely it will get glitched out.

Thanks a bunch. I'll be sure to take that into consideration.
#4YamatoBeats(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 7:38:54 AM
Bumpity. Still looking.