Do people stop playing multiplayer after...

#11zhobanPosted 1/25/2013 2:06:11 PM
I hope not, otherwise that would make my 600 hours into the game really embarrassing. Well okay, it is anyway but it's been a fun 600 hours.
---
Gamertag - zhoban
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=zhoban&platform=xbox
#12rfr6073Posted 1/25/2013 2:22:19 PM
Indeed, play for the fun and I still have fun after almost a 1000 hours.
---
GT: Pharsalus48
#13TheFeshPincePosted 1/25/2013 2:23:35 PM
no... the MP is extremely addicting.
---
You wanna make me a sandwich?
#14ParanoidObsessivePosted 1/25/2013 8:14:06 PM
Tysakasa posted...
Though I do know one guy who seems to think he has to have 100% even though he still has more then enough assets when sitting at 50% but what ever.

The best Destroy ending is literally impossible to obtain even with maximum assets in SP without at least some degree of heightened readiness via MP (or Infiltrator, or Datapad), though.

---
"Wall of Text'D!" --- oldskoolplayr76
"POwned again." --- blight family
#15EdalborezPosted 1/25/2013 8:18:59 PM
ParanoidObsessive posted...
The best Destroy ending is literally impossible to obtain even with maximum assets in SP without at least some degree of heightened readiness via MP (or Infiltrator, or Datapad), though.

Didn't they patch this at some point so that the goal is now reachable even at 50% readiness?
#16BashyMcFetusPosted 1/25/2013 8:59:07 PM
Tysakasa posted...
Though I do know one guy who seems to think he has to have 100% even though he still has more then enough assets when sitting at 50% but what ever.

Extended cut reduced that. Best ending is at 4000 EMS (which is impossible without mp) without EC, 3100 EMS with EC.
---
By Evolution, I mean Evolution. As in "I look different from my parents because of evolution" ~OrangeWizard
#17Jedi_MercenaryPosted 1/27/2013 2:19:51 AM
I think my Spec-ops are more useful than all the races fleets put together. I doubt I need a better galaxy readiness than 50%
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
#18BoohuutPosted 1/27/2013 2:31:10 AM
I'll play it until they close the servers !
#19TysakasaPosted 1/27/2013 7:04:47 AM
Tysakasa posted...

Dude, when I mean more then enough assets, I mean his N7 rating is sitting around the 8 to 10k range... I have maybe 3 or 4k and as soon as the game registers my spec ops I'm pretty much set.

And as mentioned by both myself and others, the Extended Cut lowers the requirement so that you can get the "best" ending without any adjustment to your readiness. This was why when it was released Bioware stated that you have to replay your game from the assault on the base, not when you head to Earth because that's where the game locks in your EMS, so those that weren't able to view the higher requirement endings because they don't care for online or simply don't have gold had to start from there.
#20BurstBearPosted 1/27/2013 7:28:13 AM(edited)
...until EA shuts down the MP servers in another year or two, and then you're stuck at 50% readiness until the end of time.

lolololol. I'd be amazed if the game is still up come august.

I just made myself sad. :(