Can't use the Graal Spike Thrower without being thought of as a glitcher.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Can't use the Graal Spike Thrower without being thought of as a glitcher.
3 years ago#1
Seriously. I walk into a lobby with a Revenant X and a Graal Spike Thrower X and suddenly everyone thinks I'm a glitcher and kicks me. What is up with that?
I should go.
3 years ago#2
They're the people that don't know that you also need an explosive weapon to trigger it.
3 years ago#3
Which character and what's your N7 level? Sometimes it can have more to do with other unexpected factors. I've used GST alot without getting kicked.
Just slam your "cry to mod" button before you bore me to sleep" -meteor9898
3 years ago#4
That would drive me crazy. The Graal is my favorite weapon in the game, I use it off and on for about 5 classes >_>

Never seen anyone glitch with it though.
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
3 years ago#5
I use it all the time and have never been kicked. It's one of my favorite shotguns.
We're here! We play Pokemon! Get used to it!
3 years ago#6
I do not kick people for having the GST, but I do if they have it and one of the other weapons needed for the missile glitch.
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP
3 years ago#7
YamatoBeats posted...
They're the people that don't know that you also need an explosive weapon to trigger it.

I wonder if explosive rounds can substitute.
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
3 years ago#8
SinisterSamurai posted...
YamatoBeats posted...

I wonder if explosive rounds can substitute.

No, it's already been proven that they can't because the explosion triggers after you stop shooting.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Can't use the Graal Spike Thrower without being thought of as a glitcher.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived