Human Soldier-Nothing

Batarian Sentinel-Nothing

N7 Slayer-Nothing

Vorcha Sentinel-Nothing

Salarian Engineer-Crap Skills

Volus Adept-Damage Output

Geth Engineer-Nothing

Drell Adept-Health

Turian "Havoc" Soldier-It's not fair, Dark Troopers get Jump-Packs AND Arc Casters(Nothing)

Asari Vanguard-Nothing

QMI-Nothing

Krentinel-Nothing

Vorcha Engineer-We shut down machines, break fans. We're too poor to afford stylish goggles though.(Crap Skills)

QFI-Crap Skills

Human Vanguard-HAA-ARGHHHH(Nothing)

Asari Justicar-Nothing

BF3 Soldier-Product Placement(Nothing)

Human Infiltrator-Nothing

N7 Demolisher-MAN DOWN! WE GOT A MAN DOWN! MAN DOWN! GRENADE!(Nothing)

Volus Vanguard-I am a biotic god, I think things and they happen! Fear me, lesser creatures, for I am biotics made flesh!(Power Synergy)

Turian Infiltrator-The OPness it BURNS, especially that dodge

Human Sentinel-Nothing

Cerberus Adept-Nothing

Vorcha Soldier-Nothing

Asari Valkyrie-Nothing

Kroguard-FOR TUCHANKA!!!!(Nerf)

Volus Engineer-Health

Asari Infiltrator-Tactical Cloak, because when she cloaks, you can't see the goods.(Nothing)

N7 Destroyer-I am Iron Man!!(Nothing)

Batarian Vanguard-FALCON BRO-FIST(Nothing)

Krogan Shaman-Mobility
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#2BiggyDXPosted 1/25/2013 11:23:58 PM
The hell's wrong wit u!? Aint nothin' wrong with this class D:<
---
Gamertag: My user name
#3Xero_MachariusPosted 1/25/2013 11:26:13 PM
Voted "Other" - can't move with the shield. why.
---
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero%20M%20XTC&platform=xbox
#4vegeto18Posted 1/25/2013 11:26:32 PM
Our reapers will blot out the sun!
---
Always looking for new XBL GFAQ friends to play with online
XBL: AnAsianIndian84
#5Shigmiya64Posted 1/25/2013 11:28:07 PM
The only problem with this class is Tech Bursts and Fire Explosions set off by Snap Freeze are centered on the caster, but I guess that's a fair tradeoff for double-strength Cryo Explosions for free and being able to set them off from chilled enemies as well as frozen.
---
"Remember to believe in magic, or I'll kill you."
#6Xero_MachariusPosted 1/25/2013 11:32:36 PM
Shigmiya64 posted...
The only problem with this class is Tech Bursts and Fire Explosions set off by Snap Freeze are centered on the caster, but I guess that's a fair tradeoff for double-strength Cryo Explosions for free and being able to set them off from chilled enemies as well as frozen.

Yeah I hate that. Though I never noticed if they still do damage (to enemies close to you OR if it's just the animation that's glitched). This is another reason I'm beginning to hate the Flamer ability.
---
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero%20M%20XTC&platform=xbox
#7ghosta2Posted 1/25/2013 11:33:59 PM
I picked other for the glitch that causes tech explosions to detonate from the Paladin instead of the enemy.
---
"What is better. To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort." - Paarthurnax
Gt: Ghosta2
#8fennell92Posted 1/25/2013 11:41:46 PM
ghosta2 posted...
I picked other for the glitch that causes tech explosions to detonate from the Paladin instead of the enemy.

I don't think it's a glitch, but, the way the power is designed. It also happens with the justicar if you prime an enemy with reave and cast the warp bubble on them. I think it's because snap freeze and biotic bubble are set off centered on the user, and combos happen at the point where the detonator power is set off.
#9SSJGrimReaperPosted 1/25/2013 11:44:49 PM
He doesn't have a Sub-Zero mask
---
The Shredder.
http://i.imgur.com/9YYgh0W.gif http://i.imgur.com/UlhIAMC.gif
#10Shigmiya64Posted 1/26/2013 12:01:46 AM
fennell92 posted...
ghosta2 posted...

I don't think it's a glitch, but, the way the power is designed. It also happens with the justicar if you prime an enemy with reave and cast the warp bubble on them. I think it's because snap freeze and biotic bubble are set off centered on the user, and combos happen at the point where the detonator power is set off.

That does seem to be the case. Grenades that set off combos also have the combo detonation centered on them.
---
"Remember to believe in magic, or I'll kill you."