So I just started an insanity playthrough.

#11PhilOnDezPosted 1/27/2013 6:04:00 PM
I was going to do an insanity trilogy run, then all of a sudden I realized you had to beat ME twice before you could unlock insanity. Almost done with hardcore, not sure if I should just rush through insanity after that or not.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
#12Carribean_Cool(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 7:44:23 AM
PhilOnDez posted...
I was going to do an insanity trilogy run, then all of a sudden I realized you had to beat ME twice before you could unlock insanity. Almost done with hardcore, not sure if I should just rush through insanity after that or not.

That's all I have left to achieve in the first ME, as well as reaching level 60, and getting Liara's and Tali's achievement. I'm going to do this with my level 57 soldier, so I'm going to get all of those done no problem. ME2 I did 100% along with the DLC.

I heard Insanity in the first game, it's easy with the adept and soldier, due to how powerful biotics are in the first game, and due to immunity.
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#13xKryptonKnightxPosted 1/28/2013 7:47:15 AM
Carribean_Cool posted...
Tali gets annoying though. Like shut up, we get it already. Then her being a ***** towards Jacob doesn't help her case either.

And Jacob being a ***** to Thane is justified? Or cheating on FemShep?
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
#14Carribean_Cool(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 8:25:46 AM
xKryptonKnightx posted...
Carribean_Cool posted...
Tali gets annoying though. Like shut up, we get it already. Then her being a ***** towards Jacob doesn't help her case either.

Jacob not trusting an assassin is understanding, giving his background as a military clean cut soldier. He also doesn't press on the subject throughout the game. He just takes a chance on trusting Shepard's word on Thane, and then we never hear about the issue again. He doesn't constantly whine about the same thing over and over again.

Tali on the other hand, whines about the geth at every opportunity, constantly trying to get you to feel bad about her and her people, even though it was their fault to begin with. Even with Cerberus; we get it, they invaded your ships, shut up now, because what's done is done.

It's funny how people constantly rip on Kaidan for whining too much, when in reality he really doesn't, yet they give Tali a free pass and turn a blind eye.

As for the cheating bit, don't blame Jacob, blame the writers for basically assassinating his character, because the Jacob that everyone knows, would never pull such a thing due to his character.
---
#15xKryptonKnightxPosted 1/28/2013 9:15:58 AM
Carribean_Cool posted...
Carribean_Cool posted...

Jacob not trusting an assassin is understanding, giving his background as a military clean cut soldier. He also doesn't press on the subject throughout the game. He just takes a chance on trusting Shepard's word on Thane, and then we never hear about the issue again. He doesn't constantly whine about the same thing over and over again.

Tali on the other hand, whines about the geth at every opportunity, constantly trying to get you to feel bad about her and her people, even though it was their fault to begin with. Even with Cerberus; we get it, they invaded your ships, shut up now, because what's done is done.

It's funny how people constantly rip on Kaidan for whining too much, when in reality he really doesn't, yet they give Tali a free pass and turn a blind eye.

As for the cheating bit, don't blame Jacob, blame the writers for basically assassinating his character, because the Jacob that everyone knows, would never pull such a thing due to his character.

He did it with Miranda.

And the whole "Tali whines about the geth at every opportunity" is BS. She just talks about her people and what happened in the past. She doesn't bring up the geth thing at every moment's notice. Besides, she's accepting of the geth in 3 if you actually try.
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
#16Carribean_Cool(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 10:20:43 AM
Carribean_Cool posted...
Carribean_Cool posted...

He did it with Miranda.

And the whole "Tali whines about the geth at every opportunity" is BS. She just talks about her people and what happened in the past. She doesn't bring up the geth thing at every moment's notice. Besides, she's accepting of the geth in 3 if you actually try.

He did it with Miranda? Where was it implied that he cheated on Miranda? Just because he says "She requires a better man than I" that means he cheated on her? Who did he have an affair with? How do you know he didn't say it because he's admitting that he's not good enough for her, or that he's not the affectionate type boyfriend? And if he really did cheat on her, why are they even working together, acting like nothing has happened? If someone cheated on you, you'd just carry on like normal around that person?

Plain and simple, Jacob was unpopular among the fanbase, and BW figured that no one likes him, nor romanced him, and figured that a small percentage wouldn't even care about him in the 3rd game. Because hating on Jacob was always cool -_-

Tali talking about her people and the past, she still whines in the process. She blindly defends the war that her people started. She's only accepting after the conflict is resolved, she doesn't show empathy whatsoever or sees it from their point of views.
---