is omega worth it

#1Wolf Ram HartPosted 1/27/2013 2:48:43 PM
topic
---
Official Browncoat of Gamefaqs.
#2Doubleglock18Posted 1/27/2013 2:50:43 PM
i'd say yes if you are making decent money. if money is an issue than no, wait till it isn't an issue. it isn't bad DLC, but it isn't life-changing either.
---
Colt 45 and two zig-zags, Baby that's all we need
We can go to the park, after dark, smoke that tumbleweed!
#3ZERO2936Posted 1/27/2013 2:51:55 PM
Not even remotely.
#4LilyxLightningPosted 1/27/2013 2:59:26 PM
If you'd prefer a story-heavy DLC, then Omega might not be for you. Not to say that the story and characters are bad, but other than the synergy between Aria and Nyreen, it's pretty straightforward.

Omega has a lot of excellent firefights and some sweet additions to your arsenal. If you're interested in an action-packed DLC, Omega's great for that.
---
Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys.
#5melvin343Posted 1/27/2013 2:59:36 PM
That depends if you are one of those Aria Fans but to me,ever since I got the ME3 Collectors Edition, I read the ME Comic book about Aria being overrun by Cerberus and ever since Omega came out, I always wanted to help Aria not because I like her but if it's a ME Single Player DLC, I'm buying.
Omega is okay for what it's worth but you do get a new Biotic power, The first ever Female Turian in Mass, Effect game [besides the one in the other Comic Book] but it is no ware near that good as ME2 Lair of the Shadow Broker and it does introduce a new Reaper Enemy. I would just wait until a price drop but the choice is yours.
---
Brad Pitt, There's no silencer on that shotgun. How are you supposed to kill anyone softly without a silencer?
XBOX GT: Player1mj117. PSN: playmaker45.
#6sheepman23Posted 1/27/2013 4:29:14 PM
If you're looking for a story-centric addition... No.

If you're looking for four hours of adrenaline-filled gameplay? Yes.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#7jpv2000Posted 1/27/2013 4:57:31 PM
I enjoyed it, but it wasn't worth the price.

I'd wait for a sale and then get it.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#8Urdnot_RuntPosted 1/27/2013 5:07:11 PM
Best ME3 DLC so far. And the only one that is actually fun to play through, has great gameplay and doesn't cheese up the story like Leviathan and From ashes did.
---
You have one or more unread System Notifications. Please read them as soon as possible
^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEf5VFKplzw
#9Baruch_SPosted 1/27/2013 5:15:39 PM
If you want some intense combat against some new enemies, then it's worth it. The storyline isn't anything phenomenal, but I thought the fights were great. The fact that they re-introduced mechs as enemies is especially awesome if you happen to have Sabotage.
---
White FC 0260 9873 0859;
White 2 FC 2022 8464 1690
#10MurphysGhostPosted 1/27/2013 5:22:06 PM
I'm a bit of a cheapskate (student) but a big ME fan... I enjoyed the DLC but felt it was a little over-priced. Basically, if you've got the dough to burn and you just need some more Mass Effect, I'd do it.

Otherwise, wait for a sale or something. Omega should've been $10.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson