Just can't get that last paragon option -_- (spoilers)

#1RvLasttimePosted 1/27/2013 6:00:12 PM
3 times now, i take every blue i see but man, I just don't get it 8(

(every blue since the start of the game)
---
Apparently The Warden and Hawke went on to join Revan and The Exile in their fight against The True Sith. I expect Sheppard to join them soon- Cheator13
#2FearOfTheLightPosted 1/27/2013 6:01:34 PM
With TIM? You must have skipped one persuasion attempt before. It's the only explanation.
---
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden
#3PhilOnDezPosted 1/27/2013 6:06:03 PM
From what I understand, the paragon/renegade options with Tim aren't a matter of reputation but a result of past conversations with him.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
#4bleachmoPosted 1/27/2013 6:12:54 PM
OMG dude, I had the same problem, I've yet to get it. I have the tiniest sliver of renegade because of the mission with the rachni queen and Grunt, and for the ****ing life of me I couldn't get it. And I'm pretty damn sure every dialogue option I picked during early Illusive Man convos were all paragon, so I don't know.
#5MurphysGhostPosted 1/27/2013 6:18:02 PM
In the TIM convos, always take the left-hand option if there is one. That will lead to Paragon Persuade choices that you should always take.

On Mars, if it's a New Game as opposed to an import, this could be an issue. Spend all your early-game points on the tree that gives passive boosts to Rep and you might be able to do it.
---
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson
#6RvLasttime(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 6:32:53 PM
i think I nee to just tally mark the 6 options to make sure i get them all.

Side note, extended cut really made the ending better.... took the green

/sigh still depressing as unholy heck to do everyhting you can to save everything... but you can't
---
Apparently The Warden and Hawke went on to join Revan and The Exile in their fight against The True Sith. I expect Sheppard to join them soon- Cheator13