Just can't get that last paragon option -_- (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Just can't get that last paragon option -_- (spoilers)

User Info: RvLasttime

RvLasttime
4 years ago#1
3 times now, i take every blue i see but man, I just don't get it 8(

(every blue since the start of the game)
Apparently The Warden and Hawke went on to join Revan and The Exile in their fight against The True Sith. I expect Sheppard to join them soon- Cheator13

User Info: FearOfTheLight

FearOfTheLight
4 years ago#2
With TIM? You must have skipped one persuasion attempt before. It's the only explanation.
---
"When I'm walking a dark road, I am a man who walks alone" - Iron Maiden

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
4 years ago#3
From what I understand, the paragon/renegade options with Tim aren't a matter of reputation but a result of past conversations with him.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there

User Info: bleachmo

bleachmo
4 years ago#4
OMG dude, I had the same problem, I've yet to get it. I have the tiniest sliver of renegade because of the mission with the rachni queen and Grunt, and for the ****ing life of me I couldn't get it. And I'm pretty damn sure every dialogue option I picked during early Illusive Man convos were all paragon, so I don't know.

User Info: MurphysGhost

MurphysGhost
4 years ago#5
In the TIM convos, always take the left-hand option if there is one. That will lead to Paragon Persuade choices that you should always take.

On Mars, if it's a New Game as opposed to an import, this could be an issue. Spend all your early-game points on the tree that gives passive boosts to Rep and you might be able to do it.
"The act of treachery is an art, but the traitor himself is a piece of ****." - Mike Tyson

User Info: RvLasttime

RvLasttime
4 years ago#6
i think I nee to just tally mark the 6 options to make sure i get them all.

Side note, extended cut really made the ending better.... took the green

/sigh still depressing as unholy heck to do everyhting you can to save everything... but you can't
Apparently The Warden and Hawke went on to join Revan and The Exile in their fight against The True Sith. I expect Sheppard to join them soon- Cheator13
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Just can't get that last paragon option -_- (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived