the original hated ending and the new ending?

#1campersniperPosted 1/28/2013 5:32:37 AM
im buying me3 today. how do i get the original ending so many people hate?
---
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
If guns kill people, then spoons make people fat.
#2LilyxLightningPosted 1/28/2013 6:20:25 AM
You just don't download the Extended Cut. That's how you view the ending that 1% of "fans" obsessively trolled and lied about before BioWare put out the Ending for Dummies.
---
Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys.
#3SageOfLifePosted 1/28/2013 6:24:36 AM
LilyxLightning posted...
You just don't download the Extended Cut. That's how you view the ending that 1% of "fans" obsessively trolled and lied about before BioWare put out the Ending for Dummies.

Do you have a single source for your claim that it was only one percent or are you just lying again?
---
I am the lizard queen!
#4jaydigPosted 1/28/2013 6:30:49 AM
You should see the original ending, then DL the extended cut. That way you can see what all the fuss was about. Make your own decision as to which was better.
#5Safer_777Posted 1/28/2013 6:31:02 AM
I still don't know what the problem with the ending was.Some people take things too seriously.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#6SageOfLifePosted 1/28/2013 6:39:52 AM
Safer_777 posted...
I still don't know what the problem with the ending was.Some people take things too seriously.

It's been almost a year. At this point you just don't want to understand.
---
I am the lizard queen!
#7pokemonmaster0Posted 1/28/2013 6:43:55 AM
Safer_777 posted...

The general complaints where:
*Massive spoilers*
Joker running away from combat despite him being loyal before
The relay exploding not doing any damage despite the events of arrival
Magical teleporting squad mates to the ship
90% of the end cutscene being the same with a color change
A.B.C ending choices despite Bioware specifically saying that's not what they would do
Choices having zero impact on the ending
Starchild showing up last second to lazily wrap up the plot
There's probably a few more but I can't think of them right now

It also really didn't help that bioware lied a lot about the game before release, there's video/articles covering the huge amount of misinformation, but I don't really feel like tracking them down atm.
#8Enemy_AC130Posted 1/28/2013 6:48:55 AM
pokemonmaster0 posted...

A.B.C ending choices despite Bioware specifically saying that's not what they would do

Yeah but with the extended cut, it's ABCD. That totally makes it better, right?
---
Greatest STP of all time: http://i52.tinypic.com/2nv4g3m.jpg
#9LilyxLightningPosted 1/28/2013 7:00:52 AM(edited)
pokemonmaster0 posted...
Safer_777 posted...

The general complaints where:
*Massive spoilers*
Joker running away from combat despite him being loyal before
The relay exploding not doing any damage despite the events of arrival
Magical teleporting squad mates to the ship
90% of the end cutscene being the same with a color change
Choices having zero impact on the ending
Starchild showing up last second to lazily wrap up the plot
There's probably a few more but I can't think of them right now

It also really didn't help that bioware lied a lot about the game before release, there's video/articles covering the huge amount of misinformation, but I don't really feel like tracking them down atm.

- Fleeing from the shockwave of the Crucible's activation (which is why the Normandy crashes after all, so wasn't that a good idea?).
- That's assuming that the activation of the Crucible does exactly the same thing as smashing an asteroid into a mass relay.
- Because your squadmates couldn't have returned to the Normandy while Shepard was aboard the Citadel.
- Which is a downright f***ing lie, given the differences based on your choice and your EMS.
- Except that your options are based on your Effective Military Strength, so it's not that simple.
- EMS, stupid. Or are you trying to be as ignorant of how the ending works as possible.
- Because having a foreshadowed element appear as a source of exposition that reveals more about the Reapers was so horrible back in ME2. Oh wait, that game had an ending that wasn't not exactly what you wanted, so you have to troll and lie about it.

Just about every single person who tries to prove that BioWare "lied" about the game does so by being completely ignorant of everything in the game and lying themselves. "Being too lazy to track them down" is just a lying way of saying "I know someone will point out how every single one is a lie".

You should play the game and watch the ending for yourself, TC. It'll amaze you to see just how delusional the trolls who cry and b**** about the ending really are.
---
Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys.
#10Kingmichael1337Posted 1/28/2013 7:18:10 AM
LilyxLightning is a notorious Biodrone, so ignore anything it says.

Both the endings were hated; the Extended Cut ending was just hated less, because the people who were mad they didn't get one last good-bye from their waifu were satisfied
---
I'M GAY.