Reckoning mp dlc possibly leaked

#1pcmike2Posted 1/28/2013 8:36:57 AM
"The day of reckoning is nigh! The Reckoning Multiplayer Expansion brings six new never before seen co-op story missions to the game and new co-op gameplay modes. It provides four new maps to conquer and hazard variations of the Earth maps. It also enables reinforcement packs that offer new kits for the salarians, krogans, humans and volus. In-game reinforcement packs now include three new weapons (Chakram Launcher, Blood Pack Punisher and Adas Anti-Synthetic Rifle)."

This was from reddit, not sure if its legit though
---
SSBB FC:0946-1920-8546
#2xKryptonKnightxPosted 1/28/2013 8:38:36 AM
Every leak has been true thus far, so this is most likely legit.
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
#3code_kirinPosted 1/28/2013 8:39:15 AM
I will be pissed if this is true.

Mainly because I want more female quarians.
#4MalevolentFishPosted 1/28/2013 8:40:59 AM
Chances are it's not real. It wasn't posted by the same person who posted the other leaks, and is only written in the same style as the Retaliation info to look convincing.

Aside from that, the devs have already stated there won't be any new game modes, and there's not much chance of the Adas making into MP either.
---
XBL: Malevolent Fish // PSN: MalevolentFish // NNID: Malevolent.Fish
"But why is the rum gone?"
#5terrysmay04Posted 1/28/2013 8:43:20 AM
I'm pretty sure this is fake. I am almost 100% certain that there will not be any new game modes.
---
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
#6xKryptonKnightxPosted 1/28/2013 8:47:19 AM
Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, it does seem too good to be true. But maybe the new classes and weapons will be confirmed.
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
#7Xero_MachariusPosted 1/28/2013 8:56:20 AM
If true...

Co-op story missions ?? hope they do a better job than spartan ops cause that's a joke.
New co-op gameplay modes ?? Yay but I hope they mean other than the above.
Four new maps ?? Yay but I hope they're better than the earth maps.
Earth Hazard maps ?? London - tolerable, Vancouver - barely tolerable, Rio - instant quit game. Hell, I'd much rather have a hazard condor.
More Salarians ?? Yay. More Krogans ?? Meh. More Humans ?? Yay. More Volus ?? FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. Also hope they're not all recycled abilities. AND NO DECOY/DRONE/SABOTAGE/TAC SCAN.
The 3 Weapons... yay for new things to unlock. Would of prefered a couple more.

All in all not bad. Shouldn't complain though since it's probably free and atleast it's something. Plus it'll extend the lifespan on MP, starting to get tired of MP, though that'll be vastly reduced if there are no new abilities.
---
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero%20M%20XTC&platform=xbox
#8CharmilePosted 1/28/2013 9:24:46 AM(edited)
Six new never before seen co-op story missions to the game and new co-op gameplay modes.

Shame it took a year, guess I will have to take time off from my Blops2 Zombies apprentices for this, whenever it comes out, if ever
---
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?
#9turtle225Posted 1/28/2013 9:30:53 AM
Hazard Rio: cargo boxes overheat for no reason every 30 seconds killing all inside and heavily damaging enemies inside (ala reactor with no switch)

Vanilla Rio: removed

profit.
---
,=,e
#10code_kirinPosted 1/28/2013 9:35:38 AM
https://twitter.com/GambleMike/status/295940849060151296/photo/1

It might be true.