Well this ain't ME1, because 30 hours in I'm almost finished. Question....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Well this ain't ME1, because 30 hours in I'm almost finished. Question....
2 years ago#1
Yeah. It's been a good 30 hours, but (for me, and my play style) about half the length of ME2 and a third of ME1.

Anyway. I haven't touched the Live stuff. I let my Live account run out (to detox me from MW2 and get me to play some RPGs, this and New Vegas).

Anyway, I have almost a full green bar for my "green bar of war" thing. I have a readiness of 50% which I think (if I have this right) is some kind of default for not having played Live.

As I got all my crew out in ME2 and made a lot of turns-out-right choices I kind of want the option of having the most choices for the end of the game.

Just how much MP should I have to play to get them? How long does it take (say a few MP games per evening) to get the GR percentage to go up to 100%?

Basically want to know the time-reward-investment thing for getting back onto Live just to finish the SP game off as I want.
---
GT viberunner - MW2 Legend - now with added microphone technology
2 years ago#2
Do you have the Extended Cut?
---
I am the lizard queen!
2 years ago#3
Yeah, that's downloaded and waiting along with some of the paid DLC.
---
2 years ago#4
Then you don't need to play MP at all.
---
I am the lizard queen!
2 years ago#5
Oh, did the Extended make the GR% redundant or something?
---
2 years ago#6
Stonedwolfed posted...
Oh, did the Extended make the GR% redundant or something?

Without MP you cannot change GR, but with the EC, you do not need to raise GR above 50% in order to have a high enough EMS to get all ending options.
---
All your base are belong to us
2 years ago#7
Before the Extended Cut, the best ending required 8000 war assets at the default 50% galactic readiness. Now it only requires 6200.
---
I am the lizard queen!
2 years ago#8
How the heck did you get 90 hours from Me1 O_o (unless you count multiple playthroughs)
If steam is to be believed I have 29 hours played, and I played through once+ started 2 games I never really got around to.
2 years ago#9
I can finish a full run of ME1 (sidequests, minerals, etc.) in roughly 18-20 hours. Just sayin'. Was it your first time and did you have it on Insanity from the get-go?
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
2 years ago#10
It took you 90 hours to finish ME1? Even on my first play through of it I only to around 25 hours, now I can do everything in around 15. You are terrible.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Well this ain't ME1, because 30 hours in I'm almost finished. Question....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived