Mass Effect cut content

#11Talon5967Posted 1/29/2013 7:50:29 AM
Carribean_Cool posted...
Looks like we were going to have the option of leaving Legion behind on the Derelict Reaper. If it was in the game, I wonder how it would have played out in ME3, seeing how Legion gets blown up along with the ship.

You have the option to turn Legion over to Cerberus instead of reactivating him. If you do, a generic geth replaces him in ME3, though it's not as friendly as Legion is. Also, the reprogrammed Legion will show up in the Cerberus HQ as a nemesis type enemy, similar to how Jack shows up as a phantom if you skip the Grissom Academy mission.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.
#12Carribean_Cool(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 8:06:55 AM
Talon5967 posted...
Carribean_Cool posted...
Looks like we were going to have the option of leaving Legion behind on the Derelict Reaper. If it was in the game, I wonder how it would have played out in ME3, seeing how Legion gets blown up along with the ship.

You have the option to turn Legion over to Cerberus instead of reactivating him. If you do, a generic geth replaces him in ME3, though it's not as friendly as Legion is. Also, the reprogrammed Legion will show up in the Cerberus HQ as a nemesis type enemy, similar to how Jack shows up as a phantom if you skip the Grissom Academy mission.

Yeah you're probably right, the same thing would have happened regardless. I mean If Cerberus salvages the whole human reaper if you destroyed the base, then Legion would have gotten the same treatment if he got blown up on the ship
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#13Safer_777Posted 1/29/2013 8:10:11 AM
In ME 1 it was possible to save both squadmates on that mission(can't remember the name).So they could both survive and there was a video that I saw on Youtube that had the dialogue and they said that what Shepard did was impossible.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#14chill 02Posted 1/29/2013 9:00:14 AM
In ME2, there was supposed to be a confrontation between Grunt and Mordin after their loyalty missions.
---
I should go.
#15Carribean_Cool(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 9:13:49 AM
Mordin was also supposed to be an option for the Biotic bubble job on the collector base mission, and he would have had the option to be successful as well.
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.