RNG. Reinforcements Pack. I hate you guys.

#1sojuPosted 1/29/2013 9:36:45 AM
I just started playing again. I have been buying Reinforcement Packs pretty much exclusively. I have unlocked so many Volus and random equipment, I can't keep count. I still have yet to unlock one of the two characters I really want to try out. Ugh. How does it know what I want? Why does it forsake me? RNG, you have not changed at all since last we met.
#2meltor13Posted 1/29/2013 9:41:30 AM
Up until last week, I was still missing the Salarian Infiltrator - a friggin' vanilla class.

Still missing quite a few characters. Would love to have a Krogan Vanguard. Or the Asari Justicar. RNG doesn't like me either.
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
#3sheepman23Posted 1/29/2013 9:43:59 AM
Still missing the Ghost and Saboteur. And I've been playing Gold pretty much non-stop since Retaliation came out...
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#4Rogue MuttPosted 1/29/2013 9:46:33 AM
It wasn't so bad when the game first came out because there weren't nearly as many possible cards to earn, but now everything is so diluted that getting something you want seems extremely unlikely. It is rough for new players.

You can always try deleting DLC to help make the cards you want more likely to appear.
---
We're here! We play Pokemon! Get used to it!
#5sheepman23Posted 1/29/2013 9:49:04 AM
Rogue Mutt posted...
It wasn't so bad when the game first came out because there weren't nearly as many possible cards to earn, but now everything is so diluted that getting something you want seems extremely unlikely. It is rough for new players.

You can always try deleting DLC to help make the cards you want more likely to appear.

Yeah, I started playing in early September, and by the time that Retaliation came out I had only just began playing Gold and had barely any of the Rare characters unlocked.

Oh, what I would give for a Turian Ghost to show up in one of the packs I open...
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#6Grayfoxr6Posted 1/29/2013 9:58:57 AM
soju posted...
I just started playing again. I have been buying Reinforcement Packs pretty much exclusively. I have unlocked so many Volus and random equipment, I can't keep count. I still have yet to unlock one of the two characters I really want to try out. Ugh. How does it know what I want? Why does it forsake me? RNG, you have not changed at all since last we met.

line forms to the left.

i do love when they keep giving me vanilla character cards... long after theyve been maxed out
---
XBL and PSN: Feralchicken01
Do you feel enjoy?? Sorry for disturb
#7rhubarbotPosted 1/29/2013 11:18:03 AM
I never seem to get anything besides appearance upgrades for Volus characters and/or the Batarian Brawler. Or extra levels for the Kishock Harpoon Gun. Meanwhile, I cannot unlock the Shadow to save my life. Every time I get into a match where some random is playing her as a lectricslashspammer or a sniper or something, I die a little more on the inside.
#8zhobanPosted 1/29/2013 11:47:08 AM
rhubarbot posted...
I never seem to get anything besides appearance upgrades for Volus characters and/or the Batarian Brawler. Or extra levels for the Kishock Harpoon Gun. Meanwhile, I cannot unlock the Shadow to save my life. Every time I get into a match where some random is playing her as a lectricslashspammer or a sniper or something, I die a little more on the inside.

I would recommend just saving up quite a bit, minimum at least five or six PSP's then deleting all of the DLC except the Earth DLC so it will give you a better chance of unlocking her.
---
Gamertag - zhoban
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=zhoban&platform=xbox
#9popichueloPosted 1/29/2013 11:54:24 AM
meltor13 posted...
Up until last week, I was still missing the Salarian Infiltrator - a friggin' vanilla class.

Still missing quite a few characters. Would love to have a Krogan Vanguard. Or the Asari Justicar. RNG doesn't like me either.

I also still do not have the Salarian Infiltrator. Not that I mind, just find it funny thats its one of the 6 orso classes I still need to unlock.
#10PhilOnDezPosted 1/29/2013 12:00:44 PM
The destroyer was the 4th to last class I unlocked, had several characters I have no intention of playing maxed out before he popped up.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there