What pisses you off about this enemy? Day 19: Geth Bomber

#11orangeneePosted 1/30/2013 9:06:21 AM
Other.

The Geth really out did themselves when they made TV cameras (look at Allers camera) into the ultimate trolling device.

Anti-campers whined themselves a real treasure here. Tricky to hit, SILENT, ZAP, two of them trapping you in a grenade crossfire.

Other however is the way they always find me en masse.
---
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30
#12fennell92Posted 1/30/2013 9:06:22 AM
Mr_Pipboy posted...
perfect_general posted...
Other - the wonky hit detection and random power nullification.
#13code_kirinPosted 1/30/2013 9:15:39 AM
Everything I guess. Not to as large a degree as the Phantom, but the only thing bombers have against them is that they can't do anything to you at range.

They can randomly deny powers, they have a small hitbox with some non-damaging spaces between their body (I can't tell you how many javelin shots have gone between that stupid space), they have non-trivial shields and armor, they stun you, their bombs stun and potentially murder you, and with any weapon that doesn't one-shot them they will dodge around forcing you to re-adjust your aim.
#14bessy67Posted 1/30/2013 9:30:50 AM
fennell92 posted...
Mr_Pipboy posted...
perfect_general posted...
Other - the wonky hit detection and random power nullification.

---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#15dragnhuntr666Posted 1/30/2013 9:36:04 AM
I can dodge grenades cause I don't camp. I can hit them with my weapons, with corrections. But the thing I hate worst about them is when they sneak up behind you, 2 at a time and take turns zapping you into permanent stun-lock.

Otherwise they are easy peasy kills.
---
Error 404: Signature not found.
GT: dragnridr
#16Spider5800Posted 1/30/2013 9:45:05 AM
As others have said, the hit detection on them is maddening. Can't tell you how many times I've hit them with Overload and not seen their shields go down. The dodge combined with their size makes them a pain to target with weapons, they can stagger you up close or with bombs, and they have enough armor to be a problem in groups. God help you if a pair of them manages to sneak up on you.

I vote everything. Even if you took one or two of those things away they'd still be a major annoyance.
---
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!
#17jbkb1084Posted 1/30/2013 12:37:40 PM
Its so annoying on objective missions when you have to sit there and wait for the pylons 1-4 to clear the objective and that bomber is just hanging out over your head flying back and forth dropping grenades on you and you just know that rocketeer/pyro/prime is on his way to ruin your day. STOP dropping your stupid bombs on me stupid bomber! and sit still when I try to shoot you with my inaccurate shotgun!
---
GT: MachineGunJoe84 currently playing ME 3 MP Kingdoms of Amalur World of Warcraft League of Legends: Sizzlesaurus
#18Z0MBIESwithAIDSPosted 1/30/2013 12:45:38 PM
Other: Lag can make them almost impossible to Biotic Charge, which results in very dead Vanguards.
#19Shigmiya64Posted 1/30/2013 12:48:57 PM
When I first heard of the Geth Bomber, I was picturing Geth platform with mortar tubes on its back. The little drone we got is super lame in comparison.
---
"Remember to believe in magic, or I'll kill you."
#20kroz3186Posted 1/30/2013 1:26:32 PM
I hate how my overload does nothing to them half the time when they still got shields up
---
XBL: Krozymodo318
Steam: Krozymodo