just started me3. whats up with scanning?

#1campersniperPosted 1/30/2013 7:24:11 AM
for resources? i press left trigger for scan and nothing happens.
---
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
If guns kill people, then spoons make people fat.
#2meltor13Posted 1/30/2013 7:27:57 AM
you don't really scan for minerals anymore in ME3. The scanning system was sort of scrapped.

in ME3 if you find planets with activity you can fire probes and they will retrieve war assets.
---
MarioKart 64 Main: Bowser
GT: MELTOR13
#3LilyxLightningPosted 1/30/2013 7:36:40 AM
Just go around the system, scanning. If your scanning pulse detects something of interest, it will appear as an icon on the Galaxy Map. Simply go over to it and access it. If it's a planet, you'll have to find the asset in a manner akin to ME2's planet scanning; if it's a wreck in space, then you only need to access it to get the resource or asset.

Each scanning pulse you use in a system controlled by the Reapers will raise the Reaper awareness meter. Once the meter is full, the Reapers outside of the system will come in and attempt to capture the Normandy; you'll have to flee the system in order to escape the Reapers. Reaper awareness resets after completing a mission.
---
Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys.
#4campersniper(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 9:45:52 AM
what about the % ready for war thing? just do missions?
---
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
If guns kill people, then spoons make people fat.
#5Safer_777Posted 1/30/2013 9:51:38 AM
That raises only if you play Multiplayer.
---
GameFaqs is NOT the place to go for relationship advice.Nobody here gets any action unless it is their right or left hand.Including me.~Dawn and Dusk~
#6ZERO2936Posted 1/30/2013 9:52:06 AM
campersniper posted...
what about the % ready for war thing? just do missions?

You can only raise that by playing multiplayer, but it doesn't really do anything anyway, so don't worry about it.