Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Patch 1.05 coming later today.

#11Jedi_MercenaryPosted 1/30/2013 5:50:22 PM
Hey, I've only completed Platinum once and it was with a Striker (thought it was a Gold lobby). The Hurricane did most of the job though.
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
#12Dave4202Posted 1/30/2013 5:50:55 PM
Havoc49J posted...
I'm glad to see that bioware is still supporting the MP. But if they're only weakening collectors and fixing missile glitchers this patch is wasted on me. Neither of these should be priorities imo.

except for the fact that those are the only things that are truely broken... and the only things that should be a priority lol.
---
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=KingGuy420&platform=ps3
#13Havoc49JPosted 1/30/2013 5:54:22 PM
Dave4202 posted...
Havoc49J posted...
I'm glad to see that bioware is still supporting the MP. But if they're only weakening collectors and fixing missile glitchers this patch is wasted on me. Neither of these should be priorities imo.

except for the fact that those are the only things that are truely broken... and the only things that should be a priority lol.

Volus shield boost glitch
Shadow Strike Atlas glitch
Black looking for players screen
180 degree turning atlas missiles
weapons mods not adding weight
numerous ps3 errors
Warp + incendiary ammo glitch
Sniper scope auto zoom bugs
Button remapping
Rio box

All off the top of my head.
#14sheepman23Posted 1/30/2013 5:55:52 PM
Something tells me that they plan on addressing all of the other issues in a later patch. I think most people would say that missile glitching and Collector power combos were two of the biggest problems, so Bioware probably just wanted to get those out of the way with this patch instead of waiting for a later one.
---
XBL GT - Sheepman2342
#15Jedi_MercenaryPosted 1/30/2013 5:58:57 PM
Haven't they "patched" the missile glitch several times already?
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
#16charon78auPosted 1/30/2013 6:00:37 PM
The missile glitch is like the arrival of the reapers.

"We will find another way".
---
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78
#17gunholePosted 1/30/2013 6:03:41 PM
Havoc49J posted...

$$$

that's the priority...
---
*gamertag
#18code_kirinPosted 1/30/2013 6:09:46 PM
If this fixes PS3 memory leaks I will be happy I guess. Being able to do U/U/G again? Who would have thought!
#19Haley Joel OsmentPosted 1/30/2013 6:11:53 PM
Be nice if it fixed the freezing against Collectors on PS3. Happened to me again yesterday on wave 8 in a particularly hard-fought game.

---
I see dead people.
#20fennell92Posted 1/30/2013 6:17:01 PM
Between this and the new dlc I'm considering coming out of retirement a whopping 3 days after going into it...