Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Patch 1.05 coming later today.

#31Havoc49JPosted 1/30/2013 7:05:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#32Spartan070Posted 1/30/2013 7:10:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#33GoldenSWarriorsPosted 1/30/2013 7:22:39 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. All they have to do is fix rio box now and platinum will be playable!

I'm actually going to join games with people trying to glitch just to watch them get owned.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#34code_kirinPosted 1/30/2013 7:33:23 PM
Havoc49J posted...
The Collectors power combo resistance was obviously an intended feature since no other faction has similar resistances. The fact that the Praetarians barrier, seeker swarms, and the lowered damage all combine to make power classes less affective was just poor planning. By this point the community has already learned to cope. I believe that some steps should be taken to migrate this, but I wouldn't rate it as a high level issue.

"Fixed a bug that was causing the following enemies to take less damage from power combos:
- Atlas (since Retaliation was released)
- Dragoon
- Geth Bomber
- Brute (since last week's balance changes)
- (The Collectors will also be fixed in an upcoming balance update)"

I would agree that the patch could have addressed some other balance issues as well though. Batarian Vanguard's nonexistent stagger resistance, blade armor's damage returned, various headshot mods not working, SS vs atlas, skill trees being shared with infiltrators and being unnecessarily nerfed due to it, etc.

I think we'll be seeing another patch before the next DLC hits. It could just be they wanted to stop the PS3 freezing issue for legal concerns. Missile glitch was also a priority due to $$$.
#35fennell92Posted 1/30/2013 7:34:42 PM
It might mean an end to the super powered paladian's cryosplosions

:(
#36RophlecktuinePosted 1/30/2013 7:54:50 PM
Omfg YES finally!
---
My youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thegameconomist
#37metroidman92Posted 1/30/2013 8:28:09 PM
"Fix" it like the last few times they "fixed" it? Sure.
---
new sig pending...
#38PsyrenCallPosted 1/30/2013 8:33:39 PM
Yar, I have a feeling Rio is going to have one less box, and possibly some new ramps and a bridge or some ****.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!
#39GoldenSWarriorsPosted 1/30/2013 8:34:28 PM
metroidman92 posted...

I doubt they would spend all this money if they weren't sure whether they fixed it or not. All the other "fixes" were in patches that included many other things. This seems to be the sole purpose of this patch.

Plus, third time's the charm, right?
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#40PsyrenCallPosted 1/30/2013 8:56:18 PM
GoldenSWarriors posted...
metroidman92 posted...

I doubt they would spend all this money if they weren't sure whether they fixed it or not. All the other "fixes" were in patches that included many other things. This seems to be the sole purpose of this patch.

Plus, third time's the charm, right?

That would have been the case four attempts ago.
---
In fearful day, in raging night, with strong hearts full, our souls ignite! When all seems lost in the War of Light, look to the stars, for hope burns bright!