I actually like the Argus on Gold

#1Jedi_MercenaryPosted 1/30/2013 5:57:04 PM
I don't think I have ever seen anyone give a compliment to this gun. Put it on any class, give it an IR scope, Recoil Control Stock, Barrage Amp V and Drill Rounds. Go to some level like Ghost and just kill anything, anywhere and preferable so that they never even saw you. Probably works with many other guns as well, but so far I am loving it, especially as I can use those useless headshot amps instead of the more valuable Assault Rifle amps.
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."
#2code_kirinPosted 1/30/2013 6:02:18 PM
You might like the Valkyrie then. Except for the wussy sound it makes when you fire it.

Argus is kind of just a poor man's Saber.
#3SomboSteelPosted 1/30/2013 6:14:43 PM
Jedi_Mercenary posted...
I don't think I have ever seen anyone give a compliment to this gun. Put it on any class, give it an IR scope, Recoil Control Stock, Barrage Amp V and Drill Rounds.

Thats not really the Argus by any means. Almost any gun would be better with all that stuff on it lol
#4GoldenSWarriorsPosted 1/30/2013 7:40:49 PM
It's fun with a scope on a turian.
---
GT: F3rocious Panda
#5Jedi_Mercenary(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2013 1:45:23 AM
Yeah, the main reason why the Argus is superior to the Valkyrie is the manly sound it makes when firing.

And as for how well other guns could do with all that equipment, the only one use item in there are the Drill rounds. The rest is just as simple as to put armor piercing and an extended barrel on a gun. I am going to try out how well this works with other guns when fully recoilles and scoped. I am uncertain however if fully automatic weapons are accurate enough for headshots and if skipping the weapons extended barrel might make your normal Assault Rifle a bit weak (one beauty with recoilles Argus is that it matter very little if you kill an enemy with 4 or 6 hits) and I doubt all ARs can kill many normal guys as neatly with two bursts. Something like the Saber will almost surely be superior but I thought that goes without saying. Besides, the Argus is a bit easier to max out.

And if there are people out there that haven't got Recoil Control Stock V and Barrage Mod V (combining these two will automatically make any SMG/Assault Rifle completely stable) remember that you can also use the recoil mods. One use only but I doubt people really need them that much.
---
Random Salarian soldier walks into Udina's office. Salarian: "I would like to know more about human culture". Udina: "We humans are..."